Moz in Ameoba records LA - @MorrisseyIndeed / Twitter

(via Victor Esparza on FB https://bit.ly/2Mi9NCE )

43923_amoeba_20180813.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In my town, the council put up posters advising us not to give money to homeless people because ir would only be spent on drink and drugs. f*** a cup of tea. If I was homeless, I'd want drugs. I ask myself what's worse, someone asking you for money because they need it or someone employed to ask you for money on another's behalf. And anyway, why aren't the homeless allowed to spend money on what they want? Needless to say there were complaints about the posters and they were taken down. No apology from the council though. What's more degrading, asking for money and being given it because people care, or having to go to work and being given money for being a performing seal?

'watch your money go up in smoke'
'watch your money go to a fraud'
watch your money go down the drain'

That's what the posters said.

Two government agencies discussing about what people should do with their money, instead of doing what the government is supposed to do, that is, to avoid people fall in the situation of living in the streets or taking care of them when they are in that situation. Governments are behind people's money, that's what they all are worried about. They don't care about people or welfare or anything noble or worthy. I have zero respect for governments or people working for them, because none of them realize their main obligation is to serve common people who pay their salaries in the first place.

I've seen there's a typo in the title of this thread.
And according to a science magazine online the nose and ears does not continue to grow and I always thought they did but apparently the reason for them seeming bigger with age has another more complicated explanation. At first the myth included feet too but as we know we keep the same show size all our lives.

I would never leave the house if I knew for certain that some random guy would start taking pictures of me just to post them on his twitter, instagram or whatever for a bunch of unknown f*gs who are going to make fun and trash my choice of clothes and shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
And according to a science magazine online the nose and ears does not continue to grow and I always thought they did but apparently the reason for them seeming bigger with age has another more complicated explanation. At first the myth included feet too but as we know we keep the same show size all our lives.
It's all to do with the cartilage, apparently. Robby explained earlier.

I would never leave the house if I knew for certain that some random guy would start taking pictures of me just to post them on his twitter, instagram or whatever for a bunch of unknown f*gs who are going to make fun and trash my choice of clothes and shit.
I'm sure I've been caught in many compromising situations but I'm past caring now. There's so much out there, no one's going to be interested in one more drunk.

Swedish lefties were falling over each other feeding the romanian gypsies begging outside stores here when they arrived some years ago but you never see that now. One time a gypsy beggar woman walked into the store with a woman buying things for her and the way the beggar was thanking the swedish lefties woman made me feel like we had moved back to the dark ages and of course that is where we are now.
Nothing will ever be written or recorded or remembered about this time in history should the earth struggle on like a white long distance runner for another hundred years.

These gypsy beggar women that come to our towns are unfortunately part of larger human trafficking networks. So the money you give to them and their children (probably not their own children), goes directly to the organizers of the network. Do you want to support these guys? I once saw a woman giving a sandwich to a gypsy child, and the mother started to shout at her and threw the sandwich back at her.

These gypsy beggar women that come to our towns are unfortunately part of larger human trafficking networks. So the money you give to them and their children (probably not their own children), goes directly to the organizers of the network. Do you want to support these guys? I once saw a woman giving a sandwich to a gypsy child, and the mother started to shout at her and threw the sandwich back at her.
I saw similar in Paris, somebody gave a gypsy child some coins, they were thrown back at the person, obviously not high enough denomination

Same here and I did report one case to the police cause the girl was not legal and also threatened several customers so it was obvious she was not enjoying it.
Cars with black windows drop them off and pick them up.

Same here and I did report one case to the police cause the girl was not legal and also threatened several customers so it was obvious she was not enjoying it.
Cars with black windows drop them off and pick them up.

I always think that if we would all stop giving them money, the business would dry up and disappear. But it will take time.

That is truly appalling. Having said that, I live in a very small town and we have quite a lot of homeless people. I'm sure most are properly desperate but some are definitely more desperate than others. Last winter, on a particularly cold day, there were several people camped outside the £1 Shop. I noticed the fridge near the doors with jumbo sausage rolls, pasties etc. (I don't have a lot of money myself as I can't work due to ill health). I thought, I can afford that, so I asked one young man if he would like me to get him something to eat.
Oh, yes please, he said.
Would he like a pastie or a sausage roll?
He looked thoughtful. Actually, he said brightly, could I have sausage, beans and chips from Greggs? I kid you not, it was like he was ordering from a waiter.
A bit taken aback, I told him I can't walk very far (this is true).
He said, oh it's okay, it's only over there (pointing).
I said, I don't have very much money. How about a sausage roll?
He shook his head. Naaah, you're alright, he said.
I slunk off, really embarrassed and confused.
I pelted a man with a bag of Burger King many years ago, because he had a sign that read "HUNGRY PLEASE HELP GOD BLESS" and I went a bought him a combo meal, and he snarled "What the f*** do you expect me to do with that?" Uh, eat it, I suppose. I wasn't going to eat it, so flinging it at him seemed like the thing to do at the time, though I second guess that action in retrospect.

I always think that if we would all stop giving them money, the business would dry up and disappear. But it will take time.
It will take a lot of education to make people realise that money funds rape of little children and other types of human trafficking.
My experience tells me that lefties were keen to feed them cause they loved the idea of world wide poverty being dumped on everyones doorstep and some of those people also loved the idea of others having it worse off than themselves.
People chose sides and the arguments I have heard were never based on any knowledge at all.

I pelted a man with a bag of Burger King many years ago, because he had a sign that read "HUNGRY PLEASE HELP GOD BLESS" and I went a bought him a combo meal, and he snarled "What the f*** do you expect me to do with that?" Uh, eat it, I suppose. I wasn't going to eat it, so flinging it at him seemed like the thing to do at the time, though I second guess that action in retrospect.
You learn a lot though and with all the romanians here I know every curse word they use cause every time people leave or don't leave any money they call those people all kinds of things.
They are always so surprised when I answer them back with an even more rude curse word or just say in their language that their words are blasphemy.
It's impossible to make gypsies part of society cause their whole life strategy is to live outside of society and they are just like the 1% hells angels bikers in that regard.

I would always rather give food, but it certainly sorts out the drug addicts from the purely hungry and destitute pretty efficiently. Then again, perhaps those two homeless people just had good taste :lbf:

I would always rather give food, but it certainly sorts out the drug addicts from the purely hungry and destitute pretty efficiently. Then again, perhaps those two homeless people just had good taste :lbf:
I have nothing against drug addicts, I do to some degree have something against professional homeless that prey upon the sympathy of others. If I were hopelessly homeless, I'd probably be drunk or high every day to do something about the monotony. Or you know, try to change it. The problem here, is you see the same faces in the same place year after year, and they do quite well. Sat at a restaurant across from the supermarket, I've seen at least 20 cars in 30 minutes give money to the three or four that work the exit lane from the market. (one "works" while the others hide behind the hedge and chain smoke.) That's a better wage than most.

It's impossible to make gypsies part of society cause their whole life strategy is to live outside of society and they are just like the 1% hells angels bikers in that regard.
There's nothing wrong with living outside of society, but I do have a problem with preying on society.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom