Moz in Ameoba records LA - @MorrisseyIndeed / Twitter

(via Victor Esparza on FB https://bit.ly/2Mi9NCE )

43923_amoeba_20180813.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Play Moz's game?

You're the second person in a week saying that but no one can copy his style and many tried and failed not least online. I am too confrontational to ever have his style cause he is far more laidback even in attack.

I tried to off myself twice and I think about doing it every day and I hope to soon be able to do it and succeed this time but that doesn't mean I am miserable all the time or have a bad life which most people would think and for a good reason.

In all honesty I am just tired and want to sleep forever. When I woke up after a week in a coma at hospital with a nurse calling my name I felt huge disappointment so I really wanted to die but of course people in general doubt that no matter how much you tell them.

I tackle life with humour and I laugh every day at something but life is an endless repeat of things and I wish I could go into hibernation and clog up the shitter with something and wake up months later.

Fooking bears have all the fun!
Don't off yourself. At least stick around out of morbid curiosity and to see what comes next. Things can go great and a person can still not enjoy themselves for whatever reason. Some of my happiest times, I should have been completely miserable, and vice versa.

Don't off yourself. At least stick around out of morbid curiosity and to see what comes next. Things can go great and a person can still not enjoy themselves for whatever reason. Some of my happiest times, I should have been completely miserable, and vice versa.
Nothing more to see or do just repetition.

Sounds like he's a twat. I would disagree on that label entirely. Antifa is a small fringe of dipshits here. The same type of hippies and "anarchists" that have been burning SUVs and breaking the windows out of local shops for one reason or another since the 90s. On the other side, you have the Proud Boys being antagonistic. I think these people would be better off staying at home. Also, beards are over. Ladies like a smooth shave.
SUV's were scratched with keys here cause some muppets felt they were bad for the environment in general despite having cleaner and better motors than the ones those key scratchers are driving.
Beards are so over and how did the ladies cope with beards all this time?
But Portland seems to be trash central of the world now.

SUV's were scratched with keys here cause some muppets felt they were bad for the environment in general despite having cleaner and better motors than the ones those key scratchers are driving.
Beards are so over and how did the ladies cope with beards all this time?
But Portland seems to be trash central of the world now.
Reports of it being trash central are overinflated for views like everything else. You take 1/1000th of the city, focus on that with laser precision, and ignore everything wonderful, because nobody would click/tune in.
I do think the bubble has burst for many native Oregonians regarding Portland. It's more expensive all the time, and increasingly populated by wealthy transplants. So it goes with all big cities eventually. Just the wealthy and the homeless, and the working class suffering 10-12 hour work days when you factor in their increasing commute times.

I cannot overstate how much my life was improved with rough trade and their signings.

Why? I'm sober. I've had exactly 3.5 drinks in a year and a half. Being in possession of one's faculties is a wonderful thing. Try it sometime, sweetums. It may suit you.

Not if your go to faculty is anger. You need some anger management FOR SURE. Sober is even worse.:mad:
Most hardcore nutjobs dont drink so they can focus on their insanity.:crazy:
Some poor dude having a beer and suddenly you appear next to him like Dracula telling him its TIME TO LEAVE.:rolleyes: Scare the beer out of him FOR SURE>:straightface:

Not if your go to faculty is anger. You need some anger management FOR SURE. Sober is even worse.:mad:
Most hardcore nutjobs dont drink so they can focus on their insanity.:crazy:
Some poor dude having a beer and suddenly you appear next to him like Dracula telling him its TIME TO LEAVE.:rolleyes: Scare the beer out of him FOR SURE>:straightface:
Stick to psycho-analyzing DRAMA J! And his SUCKY :guardsman: "Call the COMET" metaphysical pooperoo.
Because you sure haven't figured anything out about anything else.

Stick to psycho-analyzing DRAMA J! And his SUCKY :guardsman: "Call the COMET" metaphysical pooperoo.
Because you sure haven't figured anything out about anything else.

Very very angry:swear
Is it because of the:oldman:.
Get one of these::santa:

Reports of it being trash central are overinflated for views like everything else. You take 1/1000th of the city, focus on that with laser precision, and ignore everything wonderful, because nobody would click/tune in.
I do think the bubble has burst for many native Oregonians regarding Portland. It's more expensive all the time, and increasingly populated by wealthy transplants. So it goes with all big cities eventually. Just the wealthy and the homeless, and the working class suffering 10-12 hour work days when you factor in their increasing commute times.
Isn't if funny how much attention that place is getting as if it was the capitol of USA or something?

Isn't if funny how much attention that place is getting as if it was the capitol of USA or something?
Living here, it escapes me sometimes. Remember, we were "Little Beirut" long before all of this. We are suddenly very popular for whatever reason, and of course unpopularity is a form of attention, too. I was hoping it would stay quiet how great it is living here, but word got out.

Living here, it escapes me sometimes. Remember, we were "Little Beirut" long before all of this. We are suddenly very popular for whatever reason, and of course unpopularity is a form of attention, too. I was hoping it would stay quiet how great it is living here, but word got out.
Little Beirut, wow!
Know a number of places being called that. Same gentrification in Portland as in Boyle Heights in LA?

Little Beirut, wow!
Know a number of places being called that. Same gentrification in Portland as in Boyle Heights in LA?
With Portland, the deciding blow seemed to be the bursting of the housing bubble. Too many people taking predatory loans, and when those were inevitably defaulted on, companies swooped in to snatch up the vacant properties and turn them into hundreds of faceless condo buildings, drawing younger money to town and reducing the overall amount of actual houses. I have a few friends who bought places and weathered it, but I also have friends living 5 or 6 to a rental house to be able to live there. I'm fairly comfortable living an hour outside, but now we're basically a suburb of Portland. I read something about 20% of residents of Keizer Oregon (historically a very unpopular and unremarkable area) commuting to work in Portland. The gentrification spreads in all directions from Portland, and making any city on the I-5 corridor raise rents and house prices accordingly. It seems like living on either coast is going to be out of reach for many eventually and middle America will be even more of a 24 hour Wal-Mart than it already is.

Looks like he’s on one tonight, he’s not getting the attention he so desperately craves so he’s taking a scatter gun approach across various topics. What a f***ing toss bag!
Sorry. It looked pitiful sitting there all alone, so I gave it a little kibble when I fed the rest of the strays.

Sorry. It looked pitiful sitting there all alone, so I gave it a little kibble when I fed the rest of the strays.

Very angry at the world.:rolleyes:

I think Surface is jealous:lbf:

How many Vegan Cro's have we got? Weren't you Vegan.Cro 88 a few minutes ago?

With Portland, the deciding blow seemed to be the bursting of the housing bubble. Too many people taking predatory loans, and when those were inevitably defaulted on, companies swooped in to snatch up the vacant properties and turn them into hundreds of faceless condo buildings, drawing younger money to town and reducing the overall amount of actual houses. I have a few friends who bought places and weathered it, but I also have friends living 5 or 6 to a rental house to be able to live there. I'm fairly comfortable living an hour outside, but now we're basically a suburb of Portland. I read something about 20% of residents of Keizer Oregon (historically a very unpopular and unremarkable area) commuting to work in Portland. The gentrification spreads in all directions from Portland, and making any city on the I-5 corridor raise rents and house prices accordingly. It seems like living on either coast is going to be out of reach for many eventually and middle America will be even more of a 24 hour Wal-Mart than it already is.
Thanks for explaining this to me and I've had an eye on it in the last year or so. I think we've gone from a white flight issue to the next wave where we truly separate the rich from the poor and turn parts of a country into places that's not considered cool to live in.
Here in Sweden the new condo buildings look like mental institutions with grey colour and big numbers on the facade and I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone would pay a lot of money to live in such soulless buildings.
Last time we had a world wide crisis it of course kicked off over in USA with those weird housing loans or whatever you can call them and now we just wait for the next bubble to burst.
Mind you, a 24 hour walmart sounds like a dream to me.

LOL

I’m in the same boat in Maryland with dc. Many parts of Maryland are large suburbs of dc and people commute with the train etc. even the eastern shore of Maryland is becoming the refuge vacation retirement spot for many of these people and the even wealthier people of dc dc itself. Easton is a small town with a population of 16000 total 8% of which are millionaires. That fact and the vacation homes issue makes everything so much more exspensive. A house with even say 1600 square feet can sell for over 350000. More if it’s in a good spot like say not in a developement community or some thing

The interstate 5 yes. I actually found a song called "Curse of the I-5 corridor" but my fave song about Interstate 5 is of course the Wedding Present one that they opened with in Stockholm the last time I saw them live and it was being played as I walked into the venue.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom