Moz in Ameoba records LA - @MorrisseyIndeed / Twitter

(via Victor Esparza on FB https://bit.ly/2Mi9NCE )

43923_amoeba_20180813.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Having to tie your shoes again when you are out and about is such a drag. He should learn from professional runners how to prevent it from happening.

The old english farmer look was popular a few years ago among english football hooligans but if you wear a cap like that while driving a car in Sweden you will be seen as an old man incapable of driving properly cause back in the day men with those on were driving like crazy.
He should get a nice navy blue baseball cap from Under Armour or NY Yankees one to tip Aztec Camera over the edge.

Yes, I knew that already although I never knew why, but Robbie posted this very interesting explanation:
Our primary school teacher, Ms Johnson, taught us a song as so:
'Do your ears hang low
Do they wobble too and fro
Can you tie 'em in a knot
Can you tie 'em in a bow
Can you toss 'em over your shoulder like a regimental soldier
Do your ears hang low?'

Imagine my surprise, years later when I realised it was an adaptation of 'Do your balls hang low?' that the troops sang in the war. I also realised that it was a 'regimental soldier' not 'raging mental soldier' as I used to sing it.

Our primary school teacher, Ms Johnson, taught us a song as so:
'Do your ears hang low
Do they wobble too and fro
Can you tie 'em in a knot
Can you tie 'em in a bow
Can you toss 'em over your shoulder like a regimental soldier
Do your ears hang low?'

Imagine my surprise, years later when I realised it was an adaptation of 'Do your balls hang low?' that the troops sang in the war. I also realised that it was a 'regimental soldier' not 'raging mental soldier' as I used to sing it.
Naughty Ms Johnson :lbf:

I’ll post this so Skinny doesn’t have to: Just look at him there, tying his shoes like a racist!

I was more interested in the poster behind the shot of him tying his shoes with the word "White" visible. Thankfully the second word can't be Power because it appears to end with the letter M. ;)

He had another name here but I actually had a doll of him in rubber or some kind of plastic and it might still be around somewhere in my home or in storage.
Weird! Although there is a statue to him in Hartlepool, which is possibly even weirder.
220px-Andy_Capp_Statue_-_geograph.org.uk_-_700196.jpg

You think? I always thought those 'variations' were created by Sam's eagerness to please. Compare and contrast, for example, the pic of him with Debbie Harry taken by Chris Stein, with any of Sam's recent efforts and the difference is rather startling.
Yes but when you hair goes pure
white then its goodbye to any pigment.. You'll regret you ever moaned about a few greys. 0bvs things have moved on from pink and blue rinses and it's almost fashionable to be grey but white never... That's a look only Santa can pull off.

So now you delusional foreigners in your padded rooms are saying this isn't Uncle Steve Blikey you lots reckon are lost. Just admit it. Your "brittish hero" you have been in love with all these years is a California surfer dude who is more American than baseball and apple pie. Wake up lazy pieces of shit.

Stop stalking Uncle Steve's mom too and Steve has lived in 3 different houses in LA since the house on Sweetzer, so stop camping out and waiting in the trash cans bothering the hard working American family that lives there now. Steve made the mistake of showing where he lived at the time in LA in "the importance of being Steve" so every wacko from around the world that spends their life savings to get to Moz Angeles has to go there. That's why he moved to Malibu. Go home!!! Foreigners out of So-Low

Last edited:
I spy
With my little eye
A boyfriend that rhymes with ???
Cat Weasel :ahhh:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
(A signed Benny t-shirt first to post the right answer)

it's him. here is another picture of him in a so called 'flat cap'

just look at the ears if nothing else.

annnnnd for everyones viewing pleasure... a swoon-worthy picture of him in a flat cap.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *thud*

Bono's unknown brother pulling a pint and out and about.

Weird! Although there is a statue to him in Hartlepool, which is possibly even weirder.
220px-Andy_Capp_Statue_-_geograph.org.uk_-_700196.jpg

They called him "Tuffa Viktor" (Tough Viktor) in Sweden and it was a cartoon.

tuffaviktor19701.jpg

I had this one but with another shirt colour:

diverse_gubbe003.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom