Moz in Ameoba records LA - @MorrisseyIndeed / Twitter

(via Victor Esparza on FB https://bit.ly/2Mi9NCE )

43923_amoeba_20180813.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are those vinyls bootlegs or something? I've never seen them before. Not that I can actually see them clearly under the Drug sleeve. Anyone here know?

Are those vinyls bootlegs or something? I've never seen them before. Not that I can actually see them clearly under the Drug sleeve. Anyone here know?
Under the etched Drug is the 3trk (HMV/1990) promo for Ouija Board:

MORRISSEY_OUIJA+BOARD,+OUIJA+BOARD-85.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

La la la la la this retarded man known as Vegan crooooooo. Why ponder life’s complexities when you have a retard like Vegan Crooooooooo. He’s just a retarded boy who never knew his place. He said return the cock ring, he knows so much about these things, he knows so much about these things.

Good form Vegan cro showing once again how much of a retard and jack ass you are, you never fail. I can also see your obviously obsessed with me since you always reply to my posts.

you are a nonce.:rock:

I always reply to your posts only if you happen to post as someone else.:crazy:

Bra, Steve. You live in The Boo now, so stop dressing like a West Hollywood Emo m8 inn n n n nn n n n it. Take a cue from your fellow American and Trump supporter neighbor. Reckon those shorts would look top mental on you m8 inn n n n n nn it.

Lydon.jpg

you are a nonce.:rock:

I always reply to your posts only if you happen to post as someone else.:crazy:
I like your posts and I understand why you are upset.

However, you do know that the word "nonce" is a slang word for a paedophile not a homosexual. It is regarded as an insult. I know that English isn't your first language so you might not know this.

However, you do know that the word "nonce" is a slang word for a paedophile not a homosexual. It is regarded as an insult. I know that English isn't your first language so you might not know this.
Vegan Cro Spirit is a native English speaker (although not necessarily a very competent one). The original vegan.cro was, I think, Croatian, but not this guy - he just stole his screen name after the original one got banned.

Nonce is a perfectly acceptable description to use here, peeps here get called nonce all the time.
In this particular case the shoe fits.:squiffy:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom