Moz in Ameoba records LA - @MorrisseyIndeed / Twitter

(via Victor Esparza on FB https://bit.ly/2Mi9NCE )

43923_amoeba_20180813.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like your posts and I understand why you are upset.

However, you do know that the word "nonce" is a slang word for a paedophile not a homosexual. It is regarded as an insult. I know that English isn't your first language so you might not know this.

He should know, because I called him a nonce the other day, and told him that it is slang for a paedophile, not a gay person.

Vegan.cro is definitely a nonce.

Vegan Cro Spirit is a native English speaker (although not necessarily a very competent one). The original vegan.cro was, I think, Croatian, but not this guy - he just stole his screen name after the original one got banned.

o_O

LOL now Im a native english speaker after, before i couldnt speak english.:guitar:

He should know, because I called him a nonce the other day, and told him that it is slang for a paedophile, not a gay person.

You are a MEGA NONCE:lbf:
the POPE of NONCE!!:thumb:

Presumably that's from a photo of an actual homeless person, Photoshopped for a laugh. Is it just me that thinks that's not okay?

Hey there...since you ask me (I know, not really)...
Might be slightly disrespectful to a) the dog b) the old couple...you'd have to ask them. Other than that, thought it was pretty well done, even kind of beautiful, in an unreal realistic way.

I'm genuinely interested in knowing why you don't think it's ok. The original homeless person's face being hidden and you generally having a gsoh; where's the harm?
Surely you don't think it's going to upset any millionaire? :) (This scene has no chance of ever happening, you know, it's not going to touch a nerve.)

Sir you are the Pope of Ponce. Tattoos prove this.

Hey there...since you ask me (I know, not really)...
Might be slightly disrespectful to a) the dog b) the old couple...you'd have to ask them. Other than that, thought it was pretty well done, even kind of beautiful, in an unreal realistic way.

I'm genuinely interested in knowing why you don't think it's ok. The original homeless person's face being hidden and you generally having a gsoh; where's the harm?
Surely you don't think it's going to upset any millionaire? :) (This scene has no chance of ever happening, you know, it's not going to touch a nerve.)
It's a real person in dire circumstances, being used for LOLs. The fact you can't see their face is irrelevant. That's still a real, struggling, human being there, probably at the lowest point in their life, probably with a family somewhere who are worried sick about them. Seems like a no brainer to me but perhaps I'm in the minority.

Last edited:
No, you're just slightly illiterate. It's not the same thing.

Only in the sense that you have to be illiterate to write that someone is 'slightly illiterate'. Thats like saying someone is slightly dead.:crazy:

So this is one of the alt accounts g23 was referring to. Very nice.

Vegan.cro, you're a f***ing loser kiddy fiddler.

The dude is an anon he doesnt have an account:lbf:, I dont have an account. Im an anon,dont you read
the regular Evennow postings on the matter?
You earned the title Pope of Nonce for your behavior and tats:lbf:

"Bless" LOL

It's so weird. The original Andy is a feckless, unemployed drunk. How have they translated that to the Swedish national team?
No idea but most of the swedish cartoons and characters are nicked from abroad.
When it comes to a place in Sweden being a bit like Hartlepool I reckon it would be some seaside town where most people forgot to get themselves drowned.

Something tells me Morrissey lives a very lonely life somehow coming to terms with the fact he has not got long to live now so he does what people in that position always did, fly around the world and live in great places and cry all night into the pillow.
No one ever escapes it.

Old men always end up with big ears and a big nose but something tells me the reason is a lack of vitamins and minerals.

"He did it again".

Shame the same doesn't apply to the you-know-what.

You're disappointed that penises don't keep getting bigger and bigger the longer you the person it's attached to lives?

Interesting.

You're disappointed that penises don't keep getting bigger and bigger the longer you the person it's attached to lives?

Interesting.
Nah, not personally. The older you get the less need you have of that silly old knob and it's mostly just in the way to be honest.
I might give that woman Bobbitt a call any day now, she'll turn me into a hobbit. Only thing growing down there will be pubic hair.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom