Moz in Ameoba records LA - @MorrisseyIndeed / Twitter

(via Victor Esparza on FB https://bit.ly/2Mi9NCE )

43923_amoeba_20180813.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You're disappointed that penises don't keep getting bigger and bigger the longer you the person it's attached to lives?

Interesting.
I'm a world wide average with my 16 cm. but if you look at a world wide chart I am actually quite well hung with those 16 cm. which is the most common length of a erected penis.
In the military you had in inspected with young men standing in line and some doctor looking at it and feeling it. It was just a bit more weird than when you had to run into a room and some people shouted pick it up and you had to pick up a wooden gun so they could see how you held it.
For those wanting out of the army I guess that was the time when they should have put it in their mouth.

Low in high school - signed edition

Was hoping someone spotted him buying an oldies collection
or single for him to add as a cover song for the new album, which I’m very excited about! :D

Presumably that's from a photo of an actual homeless person, Photoshopped for a laugh. Is it just me that thinks that's not okay?
In my town, the council put up posters advising us not to give money to homeless people because ir would only be spent on drink and drugs. f*** a cup of tea. If I was homeless, I'd want drugs. I ask myself what's worse, someone asking you for money because they need it or someone employed to ask you for money on another's behalf. And anyway, why aren't the homeless allowed to spend money on what they want? Needless to say there were complaints about the posters and they were taken down. No apology from the council though. What's more degrading, asking for money and being given it because people care, or having to go to work and being given money for being a performing seal?

'watch your money go up in smoke'
'watch your money go to a fraud'
watch your money go down the drain'

That's what the posters said.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so weird. The original Andy is a feckless, unemployed drunk. How have they translated that to the Swedish national team?

Even if the Swedish national team played like feckless drunks against England this summer, there is just a coincidence.
Tuffa Viktor was dressed as the original one, but here in Sweden also some editions were made with yellow/blue and also the other one that Urbanus showed us (blue stripes, Djurgårn - a Stockholm team). Maybe even more teams, not sure. My only Tuffa Viktor-related item was Ölspelet (the beer game), which I got when I was like 8.

In my town, the council put up posters advising us not to give money to homeless people because ir would only be spent on drink and drugs. f*** a cup of tea. If I was homeless, I'd want drugs. I ask myself what's worse, someone asking you for money because they need it or someone employed to ask you for money on another's behalf. And anyway, why aren't the homeless allowed to spend money on what they want? Needless to say there were complaints about the posters and they were taken down. No apology from the council though. What's more degrading, asking for money and being given it because people care, or having to go to work and being given money for being a performing seal?

That is truly appalling. Having said that, I live in a very small town and we have quite a lot of homeless people. I'm sure most are properly desperate but some are definitely more desperate than others. Last winter, on a particularly cold day, there were several people camped outside the £1 Shop. I noticed the fridge near the doors with jumbo sausage rolls, pasties etc. (I don't have a lot of money myself as I can't work due to ill health). I thought, I can afford that, so I asked one young man if he would like me to get him something to eat.
Oh, yes please, he said.
Would he like a pastie or a sausage roll?
He looked thoughtful. Actually, he said brightly, could I have sausage, beans and chips from Greggs? I kid you not, it was like he was ordering from a waiter.
A bit taken aback, I told him I can't walk very far (this is true).
He said, oh it's okay, it's only over there (pointing).
I said, I don't have very much money. How about a sausage roll?
He shook his head. Naaah, you're alright, he said.
I slunk off, really embarrassed and confused.

That is truly appalling. Having said that, I live in a very small town and we have quite a lot of homeless people. I'm sure most are properly desperate but some are definitely more desperate than others. Last winter, on a particularly cold day, there were several people camped outside the £1 Shop. I noticed the fridge near the doors with jumbo sausage rolls, pasties etc. (I don't have a lot of money myself as I can't work due to ill health). I thought, I can afford that, so I asked one young man if he would like me to get him something to eat.
Oh, yes please, he said.
He looked thoughtful. Actually, he said brightly, could I have sausage, beans and chips from Greggs? I kid you not, it was like he was ordering from a waiter.
That's a funny story Peppy. I suppose beggars CAN be choosers.

That's a funny story Peppy. I suppose beggars CAN be choosers.
Well he certainly was. I felt like a bit of an idiot, tbh. I'm sure he's not representative, but it does neatly illustrate that not everyone on the streets is in exactly the same boat (my kids later told me he's a known druggy who cycles back to his parents' house every night). Anyway, my point about the photo was that everyone has a story, even the anonymous bundle of rags on a random photo shared on the internet, and it's worth remembering that.

My friend, who helps at a food bank, was once told to hurry up by a recipient as they had a taxi outside waiting...

Nah, not personally. The older you get the less need you have of that silly old knob and it's mostly just in the way to be honest.
I might give that woman Bobbitt a call any day now, she'll turn me into a hobbit. Only thing growing down there will be pubic hair.

I can't believe that you believe those myths about hobbit cocks, they're leftist propaganda, I thought you of all people would have seen through that.

Well he certainly was. I felt like a bit of an idiot, tbh. I'm sure he's not representative, but it does neatly illustrate that not everyone on the streets is in exactly the same boat (my kids later told me he's a known druggy who cycles back to his parents' house every night). Anyway, my point about the photo was that everyone has a story, even the anonymous bundle of rags on a random photo shared on the internet, and it's worth remembering that.
I was asked if I'd been giving money to beggars by a policeman. I think he was implying that I was fuelling crime. It's a balancing act, but do we question the credentials of who else we give our money to to the same degree. They're still individuals and we're not they're custodians.

Yes, it is curious and more than a bit malign that the complete removal of agency is represented as some remedy for homelessness.

Oh, yes please, he said.
Oh dear you should have told him beggars can't be choosers then hit him on his head with your bag and walked off tutting... Mind you Greg's do make very tasty pasties.

Last edited:
Oh, yes please, he said.
Swedish lefties were falling over each other feeding the romanian gypsies begging outside stores here when they arrived some years ago but you never see that now. One time a gypsy beggar woman walked into the store with a woman buying things for her and the way the beggar was thanking the swedish lefties woman made me feel like we had moved back to the dark ages and of course that is where we are now.
Nothing will ever be written or recorded or remembered about this time in history should the earth struggle on like a white long distance runner for another hundred years.

Utterly unsurprising and utterly horrific. The UK is running on empty. Thanks for the reassurance that I’m not ill.
I think you hit the nail on the head there Hovis. Sorry to say it is as bad as you think. The UK is running on empty and it has been for years. I still can't understand how anything so obnoxious could ever see the light of day in the form of those posters.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom