Moz in studio photo with Devon Taylor (sousaphone) and Joe Chiccarelli

From @tubared / Instagram:

tubared: Played Sousaphone for #Morrissey in the studio tonight @officialmoz@eastmanwinds
He likes him some spanky tuba
#tubafamous #tuba #sousaphone#iplayeastman #music #hollywood#grateful #love #la #sunsetsound@sunsetsoundrecorders

43888_joe_devon_morrissey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If he insists on doing covers, a 12-track studio album of new material coupled with a deluxe edition bonus disc of cover songs would be great.

Reckon Bull Ox yeah inn n n n n n nn n n n it! Steve does not live in Moz Angeles! Let alone the USA because the "secret service" kicked him out m8 inn n nn n n it. He was spotted in Mank at the Right Said Fred gig last week at Mank o2 CHEVROLET polytechnic Thatcher arena. His aunt and sister were sitting in the box watching the gig and Steve nodded at the Brittish flag because Pete told him to so the Brits and other assorted foreigners would keep buying merch off the Mporium uk to keep it the highest selling merch website for a living pop star.

Last edited:
This sousaphone's worrying me. I hope my fears are unfounded. Surely he's not doing a novelty record.

Well..... anyone could say it's a bit of a staged photo. And... that Moz doesn't look too comfortable. But...I'm not saying that. I think it's just a photo of three guys together in the studio.
Yep and the idea he is working on something makes me feel quite happy

Hey @Uncleskinny where you at? Let's hear your 2 cents on this brown musician collaborating with this supposed racist indie singer.... No? No comment. Just what I thought. You spineless, crestfallen, crinkle cut forehead, virtue signalling piece of excrement. Now, adjust your quivering jowls and knockout a cover of National Front Disco.

Hey @Uncleskinny where you at? Let's hear your 2 cents on this brown musician collaborating with this supposed racist indie singer.... No? No comment. Just what I thought. You spineless, crestfallen, crinkle cut forehead, virtue signalling piece of excrement. Now, adjust your quivering jowls and knockout a cover of National Front Disco.
:rolleyes:

He already has as StalinPipe.:straightface:

Morrissey and his funny expressions!!
Glad to hear his working on a new album!!!
I hope he comes to London more than once next times he does a tour. I enjoyed more when he plays in venues like Troxy or London Palladium that the giant-enormous London O2.

Looking more and more like a pedofile everyday!

Jesus. That's a bit of a bold assertion, considering there is no evidence for that claim at all. The Morrissey is probably a bit of a racist claims have some good evidence to support them, but definitely not the paedo ones. Unless, of course, you're privy to information that we aren't.

Yeah, I know I called vegan.cro.spirit #1488 a paedo, but he probably is, and he deserves a good name calling after the depths he plunges to in insulting people on this board.

It's a re-working of the covers album titled KerryGold that got pulled at the last minute, John Shuttleworth played keyboards on it.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Jesus. That's a bit of a bold assertion, considering there is no evidence for that claim at all. The Morrissey is probably a bit of a racist claims have some good evidence to support them, but definitely not the paedo ones.
Well, The Sun already picked up on the paedophilia in 1983, so like the racism-claim it has a long history. Among loons.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom