Moz in studio photo with Devon Taylor (sousaphone) and Joe Chiccarelli

From @tubared / Instagram:

tubared: Played Sousaphone for #Morrissey in the studio tonight @officialmoz@eastmanwinds
He likes him some spanky tuba
#tubafamous #tuba #sousaphone#iplayeastman #music #hollywood#grateful #love #la #sunsetsound@sunsetsoundrecorders

43888_joe_devon_morrissey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's really hard to keep track of myself, honestly. Probably what the 23 in my name is about.

I couldn't help but notice that this cropped up in response to me calling out veegancro about multiple alts, all with the same style- re different sized colored fonts, similar emoji use, language, punctuation. I've only ever had this account and one other on here, and the only reason I have this one is I forgot the password to the old and the email associated with it is dead, so no chance at recovery.

Which alts were these? I'd be genuinely interested to know.

Which alts were these? I'd be genuinely interested to know.
One of them is fairly positive and mostly balanced, surprisingly. I'd rather not get into it. It's really obvious, you just look for the exact same style, but minus most of the ranting and cuckoo.

His hackneyed "reckon" bit is soooooooooooo played out. He MUST know how goddamn annoying he is...right?

I hear you, but I don't think it is a matter of "knowing" rather a matter of "caring". I think he knows and doesn't care, and in fact gets a rise every time someone responds to his posts. Those actually make me laugh more than his actual posts because trying to reason with him is like arguing with a five year old. Funny to watch.

For me I like the whole So Cal, vegan taco, Nancy car riding, NY Yankee ballcap, Planet Hollywood jacket, Nike hoodie etc. references. I know many here don't but at least he does you the kindness of registering so one can always place a block on him if they choose. I am more bothered by specific anons that make it so I had to block them all.

One of them is fairly positive and mostly balanced, surprisingly. I'd rather not get into it. It's really obvious, you just look for the exact same style, but minus most of the ranting and cuckoo.

Aw, come on, don't be a spoil sport.

Aw, come on, don't be a spoil sport.
Eh, it's just stirring drama, and there's enough of that here. I wonder what the alt has going on though to need to be this other thing. Because they are fairly intelligent when they want to be, they just seem to get bored when Morrissey doesn't have anything new to cheerlead about.

Jerry Finn was a "dirty" producer in the past - see Rancid's "...And Out Come the Wolves", but Quarry hasn't aged well in some respects, but I think that's down to the songs. The snyths in particular are pretty bad.
Yes, with Finn it very well could be that the songs dictate the production. But that’s not always the case, and even a ‘pretty’ song can be pushed and sculpted into something very interesting, though when talking about such things, it is subjective. Also when I say ‘dirty’ I don’t mean aggressive or loud, I’m meaning, richer with a bit more mystery without losing any edge. Arsenal, Vauxhall and Ringleader come to mind.

could be .....

WAR 1969 EDWIN STARR

this is heavy, and one of M's favorites, would be interesting to hear him tackle it ....

:)

Im not commenting on the fact the M is looking good. He must be bored of compliments. Joe looks a good soul though :thumb:

Can someone explain to me who those men next to Moz are cause I just yawned my face off. It's just there on the floor now staring back at me and it's kinda creepy.

You go for 30 years without seeing a brown person and then five come at once. I can't imagine what could have bought this influx on.
I am a brown person at this stage in the summer. I should put that on a t-shirt with a picture of Richard Pryor and sell it.

I am a brown person at this stage in the summer. I should put that on a t-shirt with a picture of Richard Pryor and sell it.

We're not as used to the Sun, we only have red people, apart from my mate Dave, he works outside and looks like leather.

We're not as used to the Sun, we only have red people, apart from my mate Dave, he works outside and looks like leather.
I was a red person for the entirety of June, but it darkened up 8 shades over July/August. I'm kind of horrified by how much sun I've gotten this year. I'm less George 23 and more George Hamilton!

I was a red person for the entirety of June, but it darkened up 8 shades over July/August. I'm kind of horrified by how much sun I've gotten this year. I'm less George 23 and more George Hamilton!

:rolleyes:
LGAMDHSG!!
Keep up the good BROWNING WORK!!

I hear you, but I don't think it is a matter of "knowing" rather a matter of "caring". I think he knows and doesn't care, and in fact gets a rise every time someone responds to his posts. Those actually make me laugh more than his actual posts because trying to reason with him is like arguing with a five year old. Funny to watch.

For me I like the whole So Cal, vegan taco, Nancy car riding, NY Yankee ballcap, Planet Hollywood jacket, Nike hoodie etc. references. I know many here don't but at least he does you the kindness of registering so one can always place a block on him if they choose. I am more bothered by specific anons that make it so I had to block them all.

How many times are you going to say that you block 'specific' anons, when its obvious you revel in reading every single one of their posts. Every post you make its the same thing.

:rolleyes:

When the world around you is burning, there's only one thing to do: lock yourself in a studio and make dick jokes. #takethatmodernfeminism!

Jesse just posted on Instagram a picture of his guitar pedals with a comment saying he is recording a covers record with Moz.

I took a screenshot but not sure how to post pics here...

Can't get excited over anything that involves the loathsome Jesse Tobias.

Jesse just posted on Instagram a picture of his guitar pedals with a comment saying he is recording a covers record with Moz.

I took a screenshot but not sure how to post pics here...
Jesse:
20180817_023510.jpg
20180817_023452.jpg
38941496_1331179246984949_6985001301708898304_n[2].jpg

Matt:

Regards,
FWD.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom