Moz in studio photo with Devon Taylor (sousaphone) and Joe Chiccarelli

From @tubared / Instagram:

tubared: Played Sousaphone for #Morrissey in the studio tonight @officialmoz@eastmanwinds
He likes him some spanky tuba
#tubafamous #tuba #sousaphone#iplayeastman #music #hollywood#grateful #love #la #sunsetsound@sunsetsoundrecorders

43888_joe_devon_morrissey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"A fourteen year old boy knows what he's getting into when he walks into a grown man's room."

-Morrissey

"It's time that the tale were told, of how you took a child, and you made him old. Reel around the fountain, slap me on the patio, I'll take it now."

-Morrissey

Looking more and more like a pedofile everyday!

So, now you know who's a pedophile just by looking at them ?

Pretty soon you're going to be saying that M is a racist because you know what racists look like.

Sorry, but with posts like yours how can anyone take you seriously on this site? Oh wait, no one ever has.

Last edited:
This sousaphone's worrying me. I hope my fears are unfounded. Surely he's not doing a novelty record.

novelty?

One of M's favorites and one of Bowie's best songs!, it was all down hill for David after this one... ;)

Maybe M could get Ann Coates to sing this one with him. :D

Moz does retain a talent for saying a lot with an expression. In this case it's: "Look at this everyone! I managed to find a black person so I could pose for a photo with him like he's a f***ing elk I just shot, and here I am, literally a couple of inches away from him! So, you can all apologise in your own time."

I just marked this 'insightful' because I've never seen so many different flags on a post before.

You're a lofty little f***er. God, we're not all bumbling idiots, you know.

I don't believe it's cowardice that makes blatantly racist men say they have black friends. Racism in contemporary times is often more of a class issue than anything. It's the fact that minorities tend to be lower class. It's a matter of stereotyping.

For example, someone racist might say, "Those blacks are stinking up my street" referring to the overwhelming amount of black homeless people. Such a person might see that the homeless people are mostly black and therefore associate the poor, seemingly inferior state with the race. However, the same person might work in an office with a rich, educated black person and, though being immediately turned off by the fact that they're black because of the association this person has made with black people and squalid homelessness, realize soon that the black office worker isn't like them and is therefore, "one of the good ones".
Another example: someone might associate black people with being loud and obnoxious. If they dislike these qualities, they might assume that the whole black race is like this and, in turn, dislike all black people. However, if they meet a soft-spoken black person, "one of the good ones".

Wow you are so f***ing stupid. Do you think really that poor white trash are therefore not racist? Because there are sure as f*** more poor white people living on food stamps and Medicaid in this country then monitories. Are you even American? You don’t sound like it because you are f***ing clueless. I come from a minority in America and I don’t know one black person who lives in squalor or Mexicans for that matter. But I sure know poor white trash who are racist as f***. And still think they are superior to anyone of color. Racist assholes are not racist because of economics. This surely has been studied to death. It’s a fallacy. Equality for all is oppression for white people who are racists no matter what economic class they are in. I’ve had a friend be harassed and degraded by a homeless white man on the bus while my friend was on his way to his paying job! Is that because the homeless man thinks that minority is stinking up his street? No he thinks it’s his god given skin color that makes him superior. Don’t give me your racism in contemporary times wannabe intellectual bullshit. f*** off and keep defending Moz. The indefensible. You throw every god damn stereotype about black people living in squalor etc Jesus Christ it’s unbelievable some of the shit I see on this page.

What a fascinating insight on the type of video that you watch.
But back to Morrissey great photo everyone looking relaxed, even if in Ms case he does have a somewhat wry expression. Handsome as ever.
Looking forward to a new record soon hopefully.

It was a documentary, dumb bitch. Is that insightful enough for you?

"A fourteen year old boy knows what he's getting into when he walks into a grown man's room."

-Morrissey

"It's time that the tale were told, of how you took a child, and you made him old. Reel around the fountain, slap me on the patio, I'll take it now."

-Morrissey

Animal abuse is the same as paedophilia - Morrissey

I quite liked World Peace apart from the nonsense nothing at the start of 'I'm not a man'. I much preferred World Peace to Maladjusted or Kill Uncle and possibly even Southpaw.
the night world peace was leaked people were going mental on here about how good it was.

I quite liked World Peace apart from the nonsense nothing at the start of 'I'm not a man'. I much preferred World Peace to Maladjusted or Kill Uncle and possibly even Southpaw.
You quite liked World Peace? I'm pretty sure you were loving it, or am I getting you mixed up with someone else? Don't be afraid tp proclaim your love for a Morrissey album mate that's popular to dump on. Myself, I love it. I've been listening to that and LIHS a lot lately.

the night world peace was leaked people were going mental on here about how good it was.
Yeah but that was before we knew he was a fascist, racist, islamaphobic pig. Now we know better. Did I leave anything out? Or has he always been that but we didn't know? I've got to keep up. Do I need to add the eye roll sarcasm emoji?

I just thought it was a pretty poor album for the most part, and I didn't really like the way Joe C mixed the sounds and the music on the album. I think World Peace would have been a much better album had half the songs been scrapped in favour of the much better b-sides on the disc that came with the deluxe edition.

I for one love Southpaw, and I enjoy 3 or 4 songs on Kill Uncle and Maladjusted. World Peace just seems to lack that delicacy and subtlety that Morrissey of 92 - 95 had. LIHS was better than World Peace, and Joe C did a better job in producing it, but again, I find some of the songs just plain awful dirges, like Israel, All the Young People, Police, Bury, Lap.

I mean this with respect, I really do. Decide how you want to live your life instead of reacting to news stories, one or two words people say. What is the essense of something? If you like a song, you like song. You don't like his album because of something he said? it doesn't make sense.

I don't mean this at all with anger or sarcasm,but Europe is getting to be ignorant in the true sense of the word. Your leaders are beyond stupid.

You quite liked World Peace? I'm pretty sure you were loving it, or am I getting you mixed up with someone else? Don't be afraid tp proclaim your love for a Morrissey album mate that's popular to dump on. Myself, I love it. I've been listening to that and LIHS a lot lately.

World Peace is the only studio album of Norrissey which is entirely absent from my phone. I thought it was a tuneless mess from beginning to end.

Yah I suppose 'loved' is a more suitable word. When I say I love the album I'm also including the b-sides/extra tracks because it is all one package to me because that's the version I bought. If I had to ignore the 2nd disc then I'd still love World Peace as a really strong album that reveals more the more you listen to it.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom