Moz in studio photo with Devon Taylor (sousaphone) and Joe Chiccarelli

From @tubared / Instagram:

tubared: Played Sousaphone for #Morrissey in the studio tonight @officialmoz@eastmanwinds
He likes him some spanky tuba
#tubafamous #tuba #sousaphone#iplayeastman #music #hollywood#grateful #love #la #sunsetsound@sunsetsoundrecorders

43888_joe_devon_morrissey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not interested in a Moz cover album ffs, please don't be making a cover album! But maybe he is, he wont tour a cover album...and I dont think he is planning on another tour anytime soon....

From the amount of people flagging posts “redundant”, it makes me think that these people need to look up the definition of said word. Not surprising that the folks on here don’t know what the word means. Good grief.

From the amount of people flagging posts “redundant”, it makes me think that these people need to look up the definition of said word. Not surprising that the folks on here don’t know what the word means. Good grief.
Redundant, Redundant, Redundant & Troll Troll Troll

But it's the best tuneless mess I've heard in years. Is Norrissey a typo or...?

You head towards the Borrissey universe but you take a left just before it and keep going until you're getting close to the Dorrissey universe then you take a right and it's right there.

novelty?

One of M's favorites and one of Bowie's best songs!, it was all down hill for David after this one... ;)

Maybe M could get Ann Coates to sing this one with him. :D

Maybe the Sousaphone is for a rousing rendition of Rubber Band or Please Mr Grave Digger?

Interlude, Moonriver, Skinstorm, That's Entertainment, were all top-notch cover performances

You call yourself Morrissey Sucks and expect people here to take you seriously?

Wow you are so f***ing stupid. Do you think really that poor white trash are therefore not racist? Because there are sure as f*** more poor white people living on food stamps and Medicaid in this country then monitories. Are you even American? You don’t sound like it because you are f***ing clueless. I come from a minority in America and I don’t know one black person who lives in squalor or Mexicans for that matter. But I sure know poor white trash who are racist as f***. And still think they are superior to anyone of color. Racist assholes are not racist because of economics. This surely has been studied to death. It’s a fallacy. Equality for all is oppression for white people who are racists no matter what economic class they are in. I’ve had a friend be harassed and degraded by a homeless white man on the bus while my friend was on his way to his paying job! Is that because the homeless man thinks that minority is stinking up his street? No he thinks it’s his god given skin color that makes him superior. Don’t give me your racism in contemporary times wannabe intellectual bullshit. f*** off and keep defending Moz. The indefensible. You throw every god damn stereotype about black people living in squalor etc Jesus Christ it’s unbelievable some of the shit I see on this page.

Are you on drugs?

You quite liked World Peace? I'm pretty sure you were loving it, or am I getting you mixed up with someone else? Don't be afraid tp proclaim your love for a Morrissey album mate that's popular to dump on. Myself, I love it. I've been listening to that and LIHS a lot lately.

World Peace never clicked with me aside from a couple songs . It wasn't a bad album just personally didn't connect with me . LIHS however I love. A covers album though will sink like a stone without trace I fear .

But there is the worry that Jesse's hamfisted playing could ruin some really good cover songs.

True . the only way a cover album could be remotely interesting would be if he worked with guest musicians and did duets . But he might find it hard now finding artists who would feel comfortable aligning themselves with him after all the recent press , either because they genuinely don't agree but mainly because most artists are chicken shit with nothing to say and are too scared it would damage their career or they would get a bad review .

World Peace never clicked with me aside from a couple songs . It wasn't a bad album just personally didn't connect with me . LIHS however I love. A covers album though will sink like a stone without trace I fear .
unless it turns out to be the best thing hes done in years,bryan ferry is very well known for doing covers,his ANOTHER TIME ANOTHER PLACE is a fantastic album,listen to his version of a hard rains gonna fall where he throws everything into it,M has the voice to do twelve well known songs but what we don't want is twelve obscure tracks nobody has ever heard of.

Well, The Sun already picked up on the paedophilia in 1983, so like the racism-claim it has a long history. Among loons.

Among loons couldnt agree more!

A link for the ignorant please scroll down and read "AHEM"s full and encyclopedic explanation of "Reel around the fountain" how hard can it be to understand i will never know, although i must say one must have a smidgen of understanding "Palare" to understand R.O.T.F.

https://songmeanings.com/songs/view/13100/

Morrissey's experience: "How you took a child and you made him old"

My hetrosexual interpretation "I took my shirt off a boy and put it back on, a man"
I lost my virginity to an older woman, shit yeah i felt i was king of the hill!!!!

So how the f***ing hell can ANYONE attribute that song to filthy f***ing sex cases I will never know!

Idiots, f***ing idiots!

Jason

Eddie Riff

Reckon that is not Sunset Sound in LA! That is CHEVROLET studios in Mank! Me m8 Nigel Whales III who parks cars said that Sir Steve was spotted at CHEVROLET studios in Mank down by the Nike factory where all the "Irish working class" work on Poppycockshire street. Sir Steve does not live in Malibu or anywhere in LA reckon for that matter!! Reckon me know for a fact that he shares a cold, dank, moldy english flat down by Thatcher river with Mike Stipe, a boxer, and Jake!

Reckon that is not Sunset Sound in LA! That is CHEVROLET studios in Mank! Me m8 Nigel Whales III who parks cars said that Sir Steve was spotted at CHEVROLET studios in Mank down by the Nike factory where all the "Irish working class" work on Poppycockshire street. Sir Steve does not live in Malibu or anywhere in LA reckon for that matter!! Reckon me know for a fact that he shares a cold, dank, moldy english flat down by Thatcher river with Mike Stipe, a boxer, and Jake!
Reckon, reckon reckon reckon. However, reckon reckon reckon with the possibility of reckon. Of course, reckon reckon reckon visa-a'-vis reckon. That leads me to reckon reckon reckon reckon. Reckon, reckon and of course reckon! No one could have predicted that reckon reckon reckon reckon. Undoubtedly, Kenny Rogers reckon reckon reckon reckon. To sum it up, reckon reckon reckon reckon...reckon reckon. The clown has no penis, reckon reckon reckon.

Reckon, reckon reckon reckon. However, reckon reckon reckon with the possibility of reckon. Of course, reckon reckon reckon visa-a'-vis reckon. That leads me to reckon reckon reckon reckon. Reckon, reckon and of course reckon! No one could have predicted that reckon reckon reckon reckon. Undoubtedly, Kenny Rogers reckon reckon reckon reckon. To sum it up, reckon reckon reckon reckon...reckon reckon. The clown has no penis, reckon reckon reckon.

You forgot m8 innnniittt. I like AC's post as they often have me thinking in colors or seeing stars...one of the two. I keep trying to decode his posts like there is some deeper meaning behind them instead of simply a chicken pecking on the keyboard. Jury's out.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom