moz london

xfranklyx

no hope no harm
my girl is over in london right now for her first time and she was wondering about some places to get some decent moz/smiths bootleg shirts and such for me (what a nice girl, right?!). I don't remember shop names or anything so I'm turning to you ladies and gents.

Also I haven't picked up panic on the streets and she doesn't have a ton of time to check everywhere but are there any places near Hyde Park (where she is staying) that she can check out that are related to moz/smiths? Which Trumpers does moz go into in the Importance of being doc?

Thanks. Hope everyone is well and that your New Year is off to a great start! :cool:
VIVA MOZ!

my girl is over in london right now for her first time and she was wondering about some places to get some decent moz/smiths bootleg shirts and such for me (what a nice girl, right?!). I don't remember shop names or anything so I'm turning to you ladies and gents.

Also I haven't picked up panic on the streets and she doesn't have a ton of time to check everywhere but are there any places near Hyde Park (where she is staying) that she can check out that are related to moz/smiths? Which Trumpers does moz go into in the Importance of being doc?

Thanks. Hope everyone is well and that your New Year is off to a great start! :cool:
VIVA MOZ!
places near Hyde Park (where she is staying) that she can check out that are related to moz/smiths
i dont know which places written i down in that thread is near hyde park by memory
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=88339&highlight=london

as for shirts i dont know a specific adress but at camden market prob

for the hairdresser adress no idea..check the docu again- doesnt they show the area(for those who are from london might recognize it) and might point you to it)
or the name?or in the credits?

Last edited:
Definitely in Camden! I think there are several places in Camden lock market that sell smiths t-shirts. I know for sure one place that sell the smiths t-shirts. If you walk from Camden town tube stop towards Camden lock market it's on the left side right at a corner, they have loads of t-shirts. She can't miss it if she looks for it. I don't think they're expensive at all. I'm sure you can buy bags, pins etc. somewhere at the market too.

Back
Top Bottom