Moz lookalikes

I look like Morrissey ha

289hmrk.jpg

Nah, more like Sinead O'Connor

Matthew Horne from that Gavin and Stacey has the same jaw as Mozzer, and looks more like him cos of his glasses, too...

jgk32d.jpg

What about Jack off Eastenders, if he hasn't already bin put on hear.

phil178.jpg
4863819226a7661090959ml.jpg
Not so much in the first one, but in the second one there is a resemblence- he kinda looks like a cross between Moz and Lee Evans :lbf:

Matthew Horne from that Gavin and Stacey has the same jaw as Mozzer, and looks more like him cos of his glasses, too...

jgk32d.jpg

:thumb: There is a very strong resemblence there, although Matt has a slightly smaller and shorter head.

What about Jack off Eastenders, if he hasn't already bin put on hear.

Only the eyes and eyebrows, I think, as his eyebrows are quite thick and eyes rather deep-set.

looks more like Sinbad from brookie/corrie lol

Ahhh a bit, Sinbad after a diet maybe.

Many have said this, and I do agree he does look a little like Moz. Not in that second picture though. Stewart Lee doesn't even look like Stewart Lee in that one! :D :rolleyes:

The second photo I admit isn't very Moz or Lee for that matter. :o He does usually look like Moz though I think. When I watch Stewart Lee on Youtube, the related videos of him at the side could easily be mistaken for Moz.

ash40_jpg.jpg

Sorry, I must have confused myself and instead of posting pictures of Moz look alikes, I'm posting attractive pictures of Anthony Stewart Head.

However, they have some similarities. I think the hairline area, forehead..Mouth and maybe the chin and high cheekbones. They're both vegetarian, which...has nothing to do with looks but...shhh.

ash40_jpg.jpg

Sorry, I must have confused myself and instead of posting pictures of Moz look alikes, I'm posting attractive pictures of Anthony Stewart Head.

However, they have some similarities. I think the hairline area, forehead..Mouth and maybe the chin and high cheekbones. They're both vegetarian, which...has nothing to do with looks but...shhh.

There are some similarities, I can definitely see that.
And attractive? You can say that again ;) Who's for an Anthony Head frink thread in the off-topic? :lbf:

it was! did you ever have the pleasure of pressing the red button for the digital extras? Stewart Lee talks to Armando Iannucci!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbekcRE30Iw
I don't use the term "genius" often (apart from when talking about my cheese on toast)....but this is! FACT.

p.s. he talks about Russell Brand briefly in this one!

No I didn't actually-I will watch that vid at some point, sounds great :)

Tags
lookalike ratko mladic
Back
Top Bottom