Moz shows off his For Britain badge last night

full

Original video (#3):

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if Hitler got called un-democratic for wanting to wipe out Judaism, then one of these people who are blinkered by their love of Gammon Moz can explain to me the difference between wiping out Islam in our country.

Since when has having concerns about immigration and wanting to address issues with Islamic beliefs in the modern world equal to wanting to murder millions of people?
You're a touch dramatic

I think British people are stupid. Except for Morrissey and maybe one other person . I care ALOT more about my rights than some stupid twatty desert rat . Care a bit more about yourselves. Most of you cant even afford a home.

Since when has having concerns about immigration and wanting to address issues with Islamic beliefs in the modern world equal to wanting to murder millions of people?
You're a touch dramatic

If you look through some of the posts, you will see me being warned of how they will take over my country and lose my identity. They are frightened of Islam. It is getting violent.

You're a touch patronising.

Simply have a look at the countries of the world that are predominantly Muslim, and see the lack of women's rights, the attitudes to animals, the stoning of gays and then ask if it's wrong to worry about high Muslim immigration to western countries

Mate... im pissed but in the morning you will still be a c***.

Ill give you some credit though you have opened my eyes...into why people confuse Zionism with Judaism. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though when I see you at Eurovision on Saturday night x
That exhibition you mentioned is about Jews not Zionists - but I can guarantee you that it is funded by Zionists.

I know full well that not all Jews are Zionists. And not all Jews are part of the bloc who disproportionately wield so much finance, power and influence - but do I really need to state these facts every time the subject is mentioned?

As for you, in the morning you will still be foul-mouthed.

Last edited:
I'll make a small point whilst perched on my fence, then leave it be:
Given their party is allowed to exist and they put forward candidates - I can't see how being 'outraged' serves any purpose as it won't change a thing.
Isn't part of participatory democracy the fact that groups like this can exist, but people never voting for them keeps them powerless and marginal?
I'd be more worried about what the elected people are up to rather than a group that manage less than 500 votes spread across 2 constituencies.
Regards,
FWD.

Keep the British man down....

P.S. - who is it that qualifies as British? Those born and raised here? Those who have chosen to make a life here? Or those with an acceptable ethnicity and skin colour to your own? Brace yourselves for the usual euphemisms and coded replies of the closeted bigot variety still very much in hiding, everyone.

P.S. - who is it that qualifies as British? Those born and raised here? Those who have chosen to make a life here? Or those with an acceptable ethnicity and skin colour to your own? Brace yourselves for the usual euphemisms and coded replies of the closeted bigot variety still very much in hiding, everyone.

:rolleyes:

No only those in Timbuktoo qualify as British.

:crazy:
( a real rocket scientist we got here:lbf:)

Where is it?

@ Skinnybob, provide us with proof of Morrissey being racist, or shut the f*** up.

e

Talking about yourself yet again? Probably the only thing you ever do daily, other than masturbation in the bath.

WHO?? who qualifies as british??? WHO I NEED TO KNOW BUT DONT KNOW!!:drama:
HELP!:swear

maybe the people in Portugal are the Brits!:yum: or the imaginary people on the moon are the ones
that qualify as british!!!:drama:

(this one probably believes in british talking comets too):grin:

My main issue with the pin is that people might hate him in the UK and he won't come to play in Europe.
I'm not British, but I am European, close enough to GB to know more or less how the politics is going there.
Honestly I can't see there many interesting parties. The main ones don't seem to be much better than this FB (that I don't like at all) one. Even those on the left that should be democratic, have people that show a certain degree of antisemitism (pretending that it's not true but they are just against Israel). I would say I preferred when he didn't want to vote any party as this still looks to me a good option in GB and in many other European countries.

Oh, the horror! A political party for a country to keep its nationality!

You all are giving the milk away for free in Britian. In the USA you have to buy the cow.

Skinny if you paid the taxes I do, you wouldn't be giving it away to no damn foreigners.
And this is exactly what a Morrissey fan is like. Good lord...

Careful! Your conveniently self-serving need to be the "victim" is showing. Do attempt to get a life. It could well be your salvation.

Oh, do get a funny bone it was a joke. But with every joke is a truth. Humor is tragedy +time
Greatest actor ever

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom