Moz shows off his For Britain badge last night

full

Original video (#3):

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
So. We have arrived at that moment in evolution where grown ups with internet access make excuses for racist and bigoted politicians, all because they like a man who sings songs. Grown ups.

Scratch that on the tomb of Morrissey’s musical career. It’s Over.

No, we have arrived at the point where anyone who doesnt love and embrace mass immigration and multiculturalism is labelled a 'racist'. Freedom of thought. Free speech. It's over.

In fact the Troubles in NI are going to look small fry compared to what England has in store in the future. It's only logical to presume this.

Because once the demographics change along with the beliefs and culture, you're country will be lost. You are a fan of Islam. That's fine ,but as soon as the majority of country becomes Muslim, they will take over and dominate England. Open borders is a war on western civilization. One thing i respect about Muslims is that they won't give up their identity for Europeans. Sadly, a lot of European people are so indoctinated and cucked that they are willing to give themselves up. And if my posts need a trigger warning than you really are a weak minded snowflake

This proud snowflake's an avalanche.
Are you aware that there are other countries in Great Britain? Or will you keep barking on about England? Which is completely missing the point. I'm stepping aside, you're deluded and it's frightening.

pedo dude objects to people having 'racist thoughts' but he has a racist photo.o_O
maybe he thinks only he can be racist.:lbf:

no racists allowed into the UK. interview everyone coming in, if they think white people are devils and infidels, or are anti semitic, that jews are the devil, then back you go.:lbf:

racists like yourself should be sent to madagascar.
I know you are not serious but I believe the world has to be divided up sooner or later. Israel was just a panic solution but needs to be followed by more examples like it.

A left wing world and a right wing world needs to be created where people can choose in which part of the two they want to live.

It's okay to be racist, dude, you just told me. So chill. Just chill with your babies.

yes its your god given right, racist pedo dude:thumb:
you have a right to your racist photo, pedo dude:thumb:

its democracy not islam here. at least so far.:lbf:

His mother is his main and probably only political inspiration. She was involved with irish terrorists and even made a song for them according to info I have. A very radical woman not afraid to see things as they are.

How does Islam hate anything that's not Islamic? Please explain, in my daily life how Muslims living their life according to their values has an impact on my life? If you look into it under 1% are extremists that you are associating all Muslims with.

How do I work with people of all cultures including Muslims? How come our government has Muslims in? Are you for real?
Islam hates everything that is not Islamic so what is the solution ............?

Don't @ me unless you have a serious argument.

How does Islam hate anything that's not Islamic? Please explain, in my daily life how Muslims living their life according to their values has an impact on my life? If you look into it under 1% are extremists that you are associating all Muslims with.

How do I work with people of all cultures including Muslims? How come our government has Muslims in? Are you for real?

thats here, dont be a klutz LOL
this is not islam, not as of know anyways.

go to Mecca undercover and then suddenly start dancing the lambada see what happens.:lbf:

Yeah that Islamic assimilation is going great in Germany

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom