Moz shows off his For Britain badge last night

full

Original video (#3):

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not really into Zionist propaganda lies so I'll give this event a miss.

I'd like there to be an exhibition about how our successive governments have for decades been enacting the Kalergi Plan before our very eyes across Britain and Europe.

Mate... im pissed but in the morning you will still be a c***.

Ill give you some credit though you have opened my eyes...into why people confuse Zionism with Judaism. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though when I see you at Eurovision on Saturday night x

There is nothing racist or fascist about criticising the spread of Islam.

Who better to take issue with a Stone Age religion that has had no enlightenment or reformation period than homo/humasexuals like Anne Marie Waters and Moz?

Been reading through the comments on this post, some colourful statements on hate, racism, etc. I don’t believe Anne-Marie is a racist, nor do I think Morrissey is a racist, if you read the For Britain manifesto, it’s quite logical, firstly their is rights for animals, and also the safeguarding of our culture from the strict religion which is Islam. I’ve nothing against people practicing whatever religion they choose to follow, but it’s clear to me that Islam does not tolerate other beliefs, full stop. People need to be careful about Islam in the UK, it’s extremely dangerous, and thankfully certain people are holding it back from becoming the mainstream religion of our country, the thing must be kept under control, surely anyone with half a brain can see this. If it’s allowed to take over, our laws will be changed to fit in with their ideology, and imagine that. I’m with Morrissey on this, and at least he has the balls to say what he thinks, he always has.

I think British people are stupid. Except for Morrissey and maybe one other person . I care ALOT more about my rights than some stupid twatty desert rat . Care a bit more about yourselves. Most of you cant even afford a home.

The Global Peace Index lists Iceland as the most peaceful country on the planet.
I wonder why? :confused:
*Googles 'demographics of Iceland'

1 Icelandic 93.0%
2 Polish 3.1%
3 Lithuanian 0.5%
4 Danish 0.3%
5 German 0.3%
6 Latvian 0.2%
7 British 0.2%
8 American 0.2%
9 Filipino 0.2%
10 Thai 0.2%

Ah. Yup, I guess that'll explain it. I thought diversity is our strength though? Something's not adding up. The only conclusion I can come to is that the Global Peace Index is RACIST and must be taken offline immediately. These 'facts' about the peacefulness of homogeneous European and south-east Asian countries have to be hidden from public view, for the good of diversity! All hell will break loose if control of the narrative is lost!

Is it wrong to want a For Britain badge?
No, it's not wrong and I must know
How can someone, so bright
Think thoughts so dumb?

Morrissey, Morrissey, Morrissey take a bow
Boot yourself in your mouth, you dumb f***
And don't come home tonight...

No, it's not wrong and I must know
How can someone, so bright
Think thoughts so dumb?

Morrissey, Morrissey, Morrissey take a bow
Boot yourself in your mouth, you dumb f***
And don't come home tonight...

No, it's not wrong but I must add:
Why do losers on your fansite get triggered so fast?

Morrissey, Morrissey, Morrissey, take a bow
Kick the globalists of the world in the crotch, dear
Take out the trash tonight; restore Britain to the blighty you loved and who loved you.
The blighty you loved and who loved you, oooh, ooh, oh...

There!

That For Britain sticker looks great alongside the Trump and Pence sticker on my Ford pick up truck. Time to honk the horn in my baseball cap and rayban sunglasses and see what happens.

Mister Colt is always there to defend me.

A dreaded sunny day
So I'll meet you at For Britain's gates
Corbyn and May are on your side
While Anne Marie Waters is on mine...

I think Morrissey has made his views on foreign imigrants clear. How many do you see at his concerts? Very few. If he wants his fans to support Britain First then he surely knows best. Animals are more important than mixing cultures that don't belong. The best artists in history are misunderstood. Look at Lady Gaga. If his English fans have a problem with that then so what. It is them that voted Brexit. He doesn't need to do concerts in Europe or England. Mexico and America and other places love him and treat animals better than Muslims do and these problems are caused by the media who have nothing better to do.

Why can't those who love Morrissey not agree?

Yay! I love it. Same ol’ story - slander logical views with accusations of “racism”, “xenophobia”, “homophobia”. Ah well. You will all deserve the country you end up with - your imbecilic intersectionality with your perceived marginalized cultures that will kill you for being a homosexual is f***ing mind boggling.

I think Morrissey has made his views on foreign imigrants clear. How many do you see at his concerts? Very few. If he wants his fans to support Britain First then he surely knows best. Animals are more important than mixing cultures that don't belong. The best artists in history are misunderstood. Look at Lady Gaga. If his English fans have a problem with that then so what. It is them that voted Brexit. He doesn't need to do concerts in Europe or England. Mexico and America and other places love him and treat animals better than Muslims do and these problems are caused by the media who have nothing better to do.

Why can't those who love Morrissey not agree?
I see lots of Mexicans and Irish at his concerts.
Tar ar ais go hÉireann a Mhuireasa.

Canada Goose said they no longer will associate with Moz because of For Britain, it's on their actual facebook page
Assholes after using him recently

I have read. Please explain to me when questioned the representative couldn't explain how kosher meat was prepared but could give me a detailed explanation of Halal? It is exactly the same but the morons don't know. Whatever you like you, angry little man. I have been to hustings, I have questioned these people. Sit on your throne in another part of the world like the egoist you are.

You are intentionally misrepresenting them. Read for yourself
https://www.forbritain.uk/

I wonder if Hitler got called un-democratic for wanting to wipe out Judaism, then one of these people who are blinkered by their love of Gammon Moz can explain to me the difference between wiping out Islam in our country.

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom