Moz UK Tour?

its always around december it has been for the past few years , the album normally comes out then the tour kicks in

i would suggest november europe and december Uk , US in january

quite a few dates as well in standard venues instead of big venues , with a couple of more local places chucked in - something like the boxers tour rather than YATQ or ROTT

(in my opinion)

X-mas sounds about right. i do think the album will be delayed- EVERYTHING through Decca so far has.

ive read somewhere here in the forums (ca one month ago) about a tour in the FALL
not in the winter...
...but on the other hand: if they are really touring in the fall then he had already announced some dates right?

I'd love to get used to December concerts of Morrissey here in Germany, worked well two times :D

yeah he vists germany too rarely at least berlin was düsseldorf were totally estatic WHEN he was there 2006 -the 2006 hamburg audience was a bit lame... but on the other hand:i read reviews from 91 where even the mostly reserved hamburg crowd going nuts just like everywhere for moz in 91
(i noticed the difference at other concerts too
biiiig difference from berlin too hamburg isnt it? yes the famous northern reserved-ness...even though i mostly note that in hamburg and not in the northern countryside.... )
every 7 years is not enough...but im in good hope that he comes to germany this year since his new manager -this jacky guy (gal mentioned in his article) is german so he might book germany too..
.so moz has two managers:confused:: sarah AND jacky?atic

but even the most ectatic german crowd( and berlin 2006 was!) can never cope with a crowd in england...the moz crowd is just a bit wilder in the UK..
so whats the latest for moz to announce concert: 2 months- right?

One request please Moz - can we have some decent standing venues when you tour the UK next? Brixton Academy would do just fine.

As much as I enjoyed the theatres you played when touring ROTT, the seating arrangements killed the atmosphere.

And the chips were amazing too...

If there is it will be the later part i think. A long Uk tour is in order first!

Thats fine - you can have a long UK Tour early-on but just give us US-based fans a few shows beforehand - ala 2004 + 2006. LA, Las Vegas, Chicago, New York.. something like that.

Then he can go rock every civic center and ballroom throughout the UK! :)

Then come back to the US later in the year for a more comprehensive trek and perhaps give the South American and Mexican audience a nice treat.

Thats fine - you can have a long UK Tour early-on but just give us US-based fans a few shows beforehand - ala 2004 + 2006. LA, Las Vegas, Chicago, New York.. something like that.

Then he can go rock every civic center and ballroom throughout the UK! :)

Then come back to the US later in the year for a more comprehensive trek and perhaps give the South American and Mexican audience a nice treat.

Stop hogging Morrissey USA!! Us Brits need him for a good long tour...that hasn't happened for ages.

Love PTxx.

Back
Top Bottom