Moz UK Tour?

well, lets have it then... what do you know?

He's coming home he's coming home he's coming Moz is coming home... etc..

Now that's the kind of slightly unsubstantiated semi-rumour I like to hear, but as you're usually right about these things, may I ask if Halifax will be on the schedule? Thought not, but thanks for the news!

Peter

Well, I think we all remember this message that was posted on TTY:

Years Of Refusal: New album release date and other information
9 August 2008

At the wish of Universal Music, Years of refusal has been put back to a February 2nd release. There is also, at this stage, still no US label for the album since Morrissey withdrew from Decca US after their poor promotion for the Greatest hits release. There are no further live dates planned for the remainder of 2008.It is understood that Warner Music in London are releasing a Smiths Greatest Hits album in the final quarter of 2008. This release is without Morrissey's approval or involvement.

So whatever will happen, it won't happen this year.

Right??? :confused:

Now that's the kind of slightly unsubstantiated semi-rumour I like to hear, but as you're usually right about these things, may I ask if Halifax will be on the schedule? Thought not, but thanks for the news!

Peter

Whatever happened with those December '08 dates that were booked at a venue in London but it didn't say for whom? It was 12 nights I think? Did anyone ever find out who was booked?

Re: NO Moz UK Tour until 2009

Yep, too early to anticipate the announcement of UK tour at this stage.

Hopefully we will get some news in January 2009.

Hmmmm

Whatever happened with those December '08 dates that were booked at a venue in London but it didn't say for whom? It was 12 nights I think? Did anyone ever find out who was booked?

Peter spotted an article of a rumour that Alexandra Palace might host a residency of well-established artist earlier.

However, the album release has been postponed and the size of the venue which is highly unlikely.

If the HMV release date holds true at 02-02-09 for the Years of Refusal release date, then we'd prolly hear something around November.

Back
Top Bottom