Moz wears Gucci who test on animals

Thoughts?

Well, he continued to wear leather shoes for a long time after he was preaching the whole meat-is-murder thing, so we know he has form for this kind of thing.

I've often wondered how many medicines he's taken for his myriad illnesses (both imagined and real), despite them having been tested on animals. Steven comes first, at all times.

Well, he continued to wear leather shoes for a long time after he was preaching the whole meat-is-murder thing, so we know he has form for this kind of thing.

I've often wondered how many medicines he's taken for his myriad illnesses (both imagined and real), despite them having been tested on animals. Steven comes first, at all times.

'When Gandhi's wife was stricken with pneumonia, British doctors told her husband that a shot of penicillin would heal her; nevertheless, Gandhi refused to have alien medicine injected into her body, and she died. Soon after, Gandhi caught malaria and, relenting from the standard applied to his wife, allowed doctors to save his life with quinine. He also allowed British doctors to perform an appendectomy on him, an alien operation if ever there was one.'

guess M won't get that sainthood after all ! :lbf::rolleyes:

Thoughts?

Yes.
Maybe he found out he couldn't live up completely to his own ideas and conviction.
But came as close as he could get. Just like Ghandi, see post Ketamine Sun below.
Nothing special, he is just a human being, like anyother, dealing with the consequences.

The idea of not killing and eating animals, for all the reasons well-known, first of all because it is cruel and miserable, and murder, we don't need to, cause there are other, better options, is still a great and good idea.
That's all.

Personally I don't condemn any people eating meat cause I am not better then them.
Discussion is good but can become harmful when you consider yourself morally better then somebody else because of not eating meat and for being denigrating about them.
There is no point.

Yes.
Maybe he found out he couldn't live up completely to his own ideas and conviction.
But came as close as he could get. Just like Ghandi, see post Ketamine Sun below.
Nothing special, he is just a human being, like anyother, dealing with the consequences.

The idea of not killing and eating animals, for all the reasons well-known, first of all because it is cruel and miserable, and murder, we don't need to, cause there are other, better options, is still a great and good idea.
That's all.

Personally I don't condemn any people eating meat cause I am not better then them.
Discussion is good but can become harmful when you consider yourself morally better then somebody else because of not eating meat and for being denigrating about them.
There is no point.
The reason people call him out is because he is so harsh about it himself, yes nobody is perfect, it's Morrissey you need to tell that to. that's the point of the calling out..

Last edited:
The reason people call him out is because he is so harsh about it himself, yes nobody is perfect, it's Morrissey you need to tell that to.

He won't listen :(
He has his own ideas about it, I noticed.

For years the Mercedes C- Class he is always driven around in LA had leather seats, now it doesn't but I do not have the exact date the pleather seats were put in.

The reason people call him out is because he is so harsh about it himself, yes nobody is perfect, it's Morrissey you need to tell that to.

think M would be the first to say he isn't perfect. Of course jokingly he says he is, more or less, though just listen to those songs.

think M would be the first to say he himself isn't perfect. Of course jokingly he says he is, more or less, though just listen to those songs.
We all know he mocks himself but you cannot deny he expects everyone else to be perfect when it comes to animals.

Yes.

That's all.

He couldn't live up to his convictions, but came as close as he could get? Drinking cows' milk because it tastes good, wearing leather cos it looks good and taking animal-tested medicines cos he's neurotically delicate are valid excuses? At the same time as he's berating everybody else? Face it: your idol's a f***ing hypocrite.

There is no point.

Do you consider yourself morally better than a pop star who puts himself on a pedestal for caring about animals while he simultaneously exploits said animals for his own advantage? You probably should.

We all know he mocks himself but you cannot deny he expects everyone else to be perfect when it comes to animals.

I've worn leather shoes in his presence, never had a problem, was it different for you ?

He couldn't live up to his convictions, but came as close as he could get? Drinking cows' milk because it tastes good, wearing leather cos it looks good and taking animal-tested medicines cos he's neurotically delicate are valid excuses? At the same time as he's berating everybody else? Face it: your idol's a f***ing hypocrite.

Do you consider yourself morally better than a pop star who puts himself on a pedestal for caring about animals while he simultaneously exploits said animals for his own advantage? You probably should.

No.

I've worn leather shoes in his presence, never had a problem, was it different for you ?

How could he possibly say anything about it? He would've been wearing them too... and Meat is Murder t-shirt too, probably, with absolutely no sense of irony.

as long as he's not preaching while stuffing a cheeseburger down his throat. big deal.

not that I care much, though, it would be better if Madsun who started this thread showed proof to back his claim.
Is he wearing it in the recent tv appearances? I can't tell. Thanks in advance.

And there, in just one tiny word, is captured the slavishly adoring mindset of a typical 21st century Morrissey fan.

I'm sorry to say this, but you're truly pathetic.

I am truly pathetic for not considering myself morally better than some one else?
Okay, in that case, I don't care you consider me truly pathetic cause I can't take you seriously now on any other subject matter either.
Thanks for saying sorry, though, that's kind and nice! :thumb:

as long as he's not preaching while stuffing a cheeseburger down his throat. big deal.

not that I care much, though, it would be better if Madsun who started this thread showed proof to back his claim.
Is he wearing it in the recent tv appearances? I can't tell. Thanks in advance.
The blazers are Gucci

Back
Top Bottom