Mozzer and his turkey friend

morrissey minor

Somewhere buried within this forum is a highly amusing photo of mozzer posing with a turkey on a thread dedicated to amusing pics.. can anyone help me locate it? I have so far failed.

(I have my reasons)

as you were

Oh i know this one....:)
My friend cut off the body so that it looked like a cock...
vulgar little shite that she is...

Somewhere buried within this forum is a highly amusing photo of mozzer posing with a turkey on a thread dedicated to amusing pics.. can anyone help me locate it? I have so far failed.

(I have my reasons)

as you were

Go into "unusual moz pics" or summat, it's in there....:)

Panic over. I've found it.

The turkey is called chloe by the way.

chloe_thesun20021122.gif

hehe, i like that photo :)
i also like your usename morrissey minor... it reminds me of an interview with franz ferdinand when they were asked what they do on tour to pass the time and they said they thought up concept tribute bands, and one they mentioned was called "morrissey minors" and the concept was little kids singing morrissey songs :D

you'd rather.... what? eat?

well, I would only eat Morrissey, but raw and alive. I am sure he tastes better and it wouldn't be murder ;)

No not eat!!:D
I'm sure you know what I mean...:p

To be frank... I would not f*** a turkey

^^ Who would? Actually, don't answer that. :p

I didn't see that one before.

There's another one from the same session:

turkey.jpg

ahhh...after another thread I read with this photo in it, I only see George Washington now when I see this particular photo. :D

I hope that turkey ran for it, I wouldn't want Moz looking at me like that with his hand around MY neck.

Back
Top Bottom