Mporium pop up shop at Salford Lads Club 10:30-4:40 pm both Manchester dates - 'exclusive products'

20180524_182423.jpg

43171_slc-mporium.jpg

'Exclusive product'!?
Apologies, the FB post would be a link instead of a .jpg, but someone at 'official' hasn't figured out share settings :)
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Also to add to your headache don't forget The Benny Moz Bus will be running a very detailed tour :thumbsup: £75:00 a pop.
Takin y'all to the usual shit like Cemetery Gates, Iron Bridge, Kings Road, Beechmount etc plus all the dodgy places he doesn't want you to know about :brows:.

All aboard folks :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
Oooh, tell us more about the dodgy places, please, Benny, and I might buy a ticket.

Skinny and his half dozen( the Halal Butcher and Surface among them) personas were hoping for a handout from Moz.:handsopen:

Why dont they go the New Order or/and James :)roundpushpin:) sites and demand money from them they kiss up to them enough to merit a couple of quid.:carpstreamer: Dont come wanting any charity from Moz forget it.:thumbsdown:

What next? Maybe they want Moz to buy some regular pantaloons for the Sparks tiny DH.:dizzy:

A
Skinny and his half dozen( the Halal Butcher and Surface among them) personas were hoping for a handout from Moz.:handsopen:

Why dont they go the New Order or/and James :)roundpushpin:) sites and demand money from them they kiss up to them enough to merit a couple of quid.:carpstreamer: Dont come wanting any charity from Moz forget it.:thumbsdown:

You know what !
Between the three of us we do a 4ckin great job of making you and that 4ckin Tame Chicken geezer look like a right per of 4ckin bell ends don't we :cool: ?
It's a 4ckin win, win situation every time.
Why don't you both have a go at posting something original and interesting ( I'm trying help you now lads ) cause if you don't am just gonna get 4ckin bored playing with you and I'll just not give you the time of day :thumb:.
Off you 4ck now lads :clap:
Remember ! Nothing to say = No Attention/Response :handfist:

A

You know what !
Between the three of us we do a 4ckin great job of making you and that 4ckin Tame Chicken geezer look like a right per of 4ckin bell ends don't we :cool: ?
It's a 4ckin win, win situation every time.
Why don't you both have a go at posting something original and interesting ( I'm trying help you now lads ) cause if you don't am just gonna get 4ckin bored playing with you and I'll just not give you the time of day :thumb:.
Off you 4ck now lads :clap:
Remember ! Nothing to say = No Attention/Response :handfist:

Yes Skinny you are totally killing it, totally destroying the opposition.

Moz huge tour in elegant venues. Recording a new album where the record company ACTUALLY pays Moz.

WHILE:

James is 'packing them in LOL in the leafy grass area next to the foyer in the city hall.
Drama J slaying the button factories. Getting ready to launch CALL THE COMET:drama: on the
unsuspecting public. 'all of merry ole England will be humming "BUG"

Sparks getting new grown up britches...

I mean FOOK,:crazy: you got all of the porridge.:rolleyes:

Also to add to your headache don't forget The Benny Moz Bus will be running a very detailed tour :thumbsup: £75:00 a pop.
Takin y'all to the usual shit like Cemetery Gates, Iron Bridge, Kings Road, Beechmount etc plus all the dodgy places he doesn't want you to know about :brows:.

All aboard folks :tiphat:

"Cemetery Gates" - says it all. And such a simple mistake. Schoolboy error. Must try harder.

"Cemetery Gates" - says it all. And such a simple mistake. Schoolboy error. Must try harder.

If you're taking someone to see the actually gates of Southern Cemetery, then the correct spelling is "cemetery". Not that I can explain why I'm bothering to type this.

I confess that it was very nice to walk into the shop he had in Camden Town. No as it used to be in fan reunions, as now they seem not to chat much between them like in the old days, where there was certain complicity and connection. I found the shop too quite! There was nothing that you couldn't find online though. ALL too expensive! It was a nice experience, but I wonder if the shops will be that popular now, after the declarations he has made.

You are aware that most people there went for the charity, with hardly anyone knowing who "James" even is

Even a charity gig they didnt sell out, the entire back is empty.
These James trolls LOL:mask:

Look what we have here with Vegan, a troll that will happily take the piss out of something that was a great thing for James to do.

The gig was for the the family’s who’s children were killed in the Manchester Arena bombing. Everyone there knew who James were and it was sold out.

Trolling is one thing but don’t tell lies about a gig that was for the families of dead children.

"Vegetarian food will be supplied by the Deli-Lama"

So are we all agreed now that he is NOT a Vegan ?

Steven and his tour are NOT animal friendly they never have been, they need their eggs and dairy products.
The song Meat Is Murder should now be retired for good.
Cheese bleeds kids !

It's all gone a bit John Lydon hasn't it ? (Do I like butter ?)

Let us hear no more of this nonsense from here on. We got there in the end didn't we :thumb:

Going forward no apologies need be posted on the matter. Thanks.

Cheese Is Murder

Morrissey veganises the Glasgow SSE Hydro
Discussion in 'Tour' started by MILKISMURDER, Feb 13, 2018.

1. MILKISMURDERMember
    In a first Morrissey seems to have had the venue offer exclusively vegan options for the February 17th concert.

42198_497ED4D1-7DC9-4E0F-BC65-9AE4CAA539FA.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2018

What was the 4kin point in all this nonsense ? ? ?
    We don't call him 'CrankFraud' for no reason you know.
    What a plonker he is :clap::ahhh::highfive::tiphat:

Look what we have here with Vegan, a troll that will happily take the piss out of something that was a great thing for James to do.

The gig was for the the family’s who’s children were killed in the Manchester Arena bombing. Everyone there knew who James were and it was sold out.

Trolling is one thing but don’t tell lies about a gig that was for the families of dead children.

Skinny doo you plan on ever quit trolling. For the people who got shot by the Islamist. :straightface:
It was NOT a James gig and you can see the empty spaces in the back.:turban:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom