Mporium (UK): new additions (October 2, 2020)

5686eb1f-5b69-4c57-8a8a-189550f300e8.gif

f7d148e6-7cf5-4d87-9b83-ec3c200033e8_grande.jpg
windbreaker_grande.jpg

Via marketing email.
Regards,
FWD.

The whale design is lovely.

I also like the idea of the cardigan but that emblem is pretty ugly.

If you put Smiths lyrics on but they say Morrissey. Does that mean he doesn't have to pay Mike Joyce anything?

Who designs this shit? He could have such good merchandise, but 99% of the T-shirts on there are just awful.
The 1% that isn’t awful is, of course, the one with the Neville Grey image that I made and was subsequently used without credit.

I really cannot, for the life of me, understand why anyone would buy, & wear, any of this tasteless crap. Sometimes less is actually more. I'll sketch up some designs, so question is, who do I send them to? I love Moz, but this merch is 'merde'...pardon my French.

I really cannot, for the life of me, understand why anyone would buy, & wear, any of this tasteless crap. Sometimes less is actually more. I'll sketch up some designs, so question is, who do I send them to? I love Moz, but this merch is 'merde'...pardon my French.
That's ok I don't speak French.

Who designs this shit? He could have such good merchandise, but 99% of the T-shirts on there are just awful.
The 1% that isn’t awful is, of course, the one with the Neville Grey image that I made and was subsequently used without credit.
That explains why your design is in the sale section for a tenner with full stock for every size...Neville who...aaahhh?!?!

Get in touch with the website?

Yes it's awful and very un Morrissey like as far as his design style goes.

dont talk crap there is very nice stuff on there,sounds like you are just bitter that you werent given any credit.

why is there such outrage over some merchandise,if you dont want to buy it then dont,its that easy.

why is there such outrage over some merchandise,if you dont want to buy it then dont,its that easy.
People not liking something != outrage. Stop exaggerating. And for once I'm with the majority here, I think the designs are for the most part, crap.

People not liking something != outrage. Stop exaggerating. And for once I'm with the majority here, I think the designs are for the most part, crap.
you would,i would love to see a photo of you.you probably look as if stevie wonder picks your outfit for the day.

you would,i would love to see a photo of you.you probably look as if stevie wonder picks your outfit for the day.
Looking at your usual semi-illiterate writing style, I'm reminded of this quote from Lord Chesterfield:
“Words are the dress of thoughts; which should no more be presented in rags, tatters, and dirt than your person should.”
If your sartorial appearance is anything like your writing style I can only assume that you look like Rab C. Nesbitt.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom