Mporium UK: new ranges inc 'Dude' & face masks (June 3, 2020)

dudeblacklongsleeve_grande.jpg
DUDEwhitet_grande.jpg
ILL_grande.jpg
SHUT_grande.jpg
pillow_grande.jpg
newporttote_grande.jpg
unsmiley_grande.jpg
CORNSILKLOVEISfront_grande.jpg
MOZjapan_grande.jpg

Shirt initially presented with typo June 3:
loveis_grande.jpg

Shirt with correct text added June 4:
loveis_grande correct.jpg

Full range:

Regards,
FWD

And don’t forget kid’s you’ll all be able get your favourite fix of hamburgers, quarter pounders, chicken burgers/Nuggets etc this week when the Golden Arches open their socially distanced drive thru’s back up.
Please be responsible and put your shit in the litter bins afterwards if you could be so kind.

?? :knife:

And don’t forget kid’s you’ll all be able get your favourite fix of hamburgers, quarter pounders, chicken burgers/Nuggets etc this week when the Golden Arches open their socially distanced drive thru’s back up.
Please be responsible and put your shit in the litter bins afterwards if you could be so kind.

?? :knife:

:rolleyes:

what are you babbling about FFS?? dont be coy and hurry up and buy some merch before your master skinny grabs whats left.?

Does all this merchandise come with a garbage bag to keep it from stinking up the joint?

Katakana on the last shirt is incorrect. Should be モリッシー
Decent design for a teen or 20-something fan.

Katakana on the last shirt is incorrect. Should be モリッシー
Decent design for a teen or 20-something fan.
I’d have to disagree. It effectively says Morrissey three times, and apparently screws one of those signs up.

And so it is becoming with the whole Mporium thing: a congested mess where the haste for quantity is killing quality.

View attachment 56879View attachment 56880View attachment 56881View attachment 56882View attachment 56883View attachment 56884View attachment 56885View attachment 56886View attachment 56887View attachment 56889

Full range:

Regards,
FWD.
@Famous when dead could you update this now please?

Looks like the Japanese one is correct:
Morrissey in Japanese

Look at below link, as King Leer pointed out earlier, it's the official Japanese katakana writing of his name.

I actually knew the woman Ms S worked at Japanese record company who was dealing with Rough Trade. She was responsible for translating all members names in Japanese.

Last edited:
Look at below link, as King Leer pointed out earlier, it's the official Japanese katakana writing of his name.

I actually knew the woman Ms S worked at Japanese record company who was dealing with Rough Trade. She was responsible for translating all members names in Japanese.
Yes I noted KL's comment but what I found as per the link I provided, rightly or wrongly, showed the Japanese on the T-shirt to be correct, or so it appeared. What does it actually say on the t-shirt then?

You haven't noticed the difference between two?
Mporium used the one which does not have a small letter "ツ”.
There is a debate how to write his name in Japanese.
I would prefer with to write as モリッシー because his name has two r and s.
Also in my ears it sounds like that.

You haven't noticed the difference between two?
Mporium used the one which does not have a small letter "ツ”.
There is a debate how to write his name in Japanese.
I would prefer with to write as モリッシー because his name has two r and s.
Also in my ears it sounds like that.
Yes I did notice the difference but as I'm not expert on Japanese I couldn't really comment, and the one I linked to (with the sound) seemed more or less correct to my ears, taking into account Japanese pronunciation of English. I'm not precious about this one.

View attachment 56907

Sorted

I'm part of the Moz Merch QA team.

Could you also update the images of Steve on all this tatty merchandise?
He‘s had a baldy fatty fat face for 4kin years now.
Reckon you’re not very good at this Tosserrey merch QA team thingy :tiphat:
You’re fooling no one on here i can tell you. He’s in his sixties ffs. We all know he’s bald fat and not fit for purpose these days.

P S He doesn’t even have any tattoos because his mummy (Bowden Betty) forbids him.

Sorted ??:knife:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom