Mporium UK/US: "I Am Not A Dog On A Chain" test pressings & merchandise bundles (January 10, 2020)

5fa44de4-62a9-4025-a47f-8af237a0362a_grande.jpg

4407f5b5-b770-4f98-8ecc-bf5066e82793_grande.jpg

9de4b0fe-1e9d-4961-a03a-e764fd0e5878_2048x2048.jpg

a8eb4972-64df-40e8-b7d4-80a40f1f417b_grande.jpg

Test pressing is £100/$100:
https://uk.mporium.org/products/ianadoac-test-pressing

Interestingly, another image used in the 'exclusive' 3 t-shirt bundle:

full

full

https://uk.mporium.org/products/exclusive-3-t-shirt-bundle

An It's Over t-shirt and vinyl bundle thrown in for good measure too.

full

Listings appeared on both Mporiums simultaneously for a change.

https://uk.mporium.org/
https://us.mporium.org/

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure why you insist on putting stupid comments like this on here. Any band touts their merchandise in support of a new LP as they are in the business to make a living. Name me one band who doesn't?
Excuse me, making a living? He can adopt two dozens of fans on a chain by the money he's gained from the shit he's been eating and still have a proper living. Do you know a sarcastic website called 'Let me Google that for you'? Morrissey and worth are a good combination of keywords.

And also wtf. Why the site is asking me for vegan food names for captchas.

Has anyone bought a test pressing of any Morrissey album? Have you compared the test pressing with the standard album? Apart from the label? Are there any other differences? If so, can you supply pics?

Need to get your collectors hands on a acetate, if you want to feel so very special. :lbf:

The cover appears to be designed to echo the Viva Hate sleeve. Sadly, there is not the excitement, promise, talent, drive, passion, or wit present. Just echoes of a bygone era spoiled by old Steve's bullshit.

A PELTHORA OF EXCITING NEW I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN MOZ MERCHANDISE!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:
:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag: FOR MOZ BANK ACCOUNT FROM HIS WORK AND MUSIC!!:birthdaycake:

MUCH CELEBRATION!!!!:bouquet:

O MONEY FOR LE PEW AND HIS MINIONS.:lbf:

Someone please tell me how much of a fool we should be to fall for the test pressing as the word test has lost its meaning and become a "proper merch item". Good news for Jordan Peterson as he has a new lover.
Did JP release test pressings of his books?

The design on the shirt and tote look much better than the real cover.
There's nothing real about Morrissey. He looks more horrific than a satanic ventriloquists dummy and just as fake and plastic. 100% ugly and vile.

The cover appears to be designed to echo the Viva Hate sleeve. Sadly, there is not the excitement, promise, talent, drive, passion, or wit present. Just echoes of a bygone era spoiled by old Steve's bullshit.
That horrific grin would scare dogs and give children nightmares. Ghoulish.

A PELTHORA OF EXCITING NEW I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN MOZ MERCHANDISE!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:
:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag: FOR MOZ BANK ACCOUNT FROM HIS WORK AND MUSIC!!:birthdaycake:

MUCH CELEBRATION!!!!:bouquet:

O MONEY FOR LE PEW AND HIS MINIONS.:lbf:
...said the one-eyed, 3-legged bastard mongrel, who’s mama keeps him chained up in her basement.

Fak Arf, twat.

and yet again, here you are...2020...right with him, on his most popular fan site...hypocrite much??

Not sure why you insist on putting stupid comments like this on here. Any band touts their merchandise in support of a new LP as they are in the business to make a living. Name me one band who doesn't?

Yeah, you're right. Moz is just trying to make an honest buck. I mean, it's not as if he was autographing other artist's albums and selling them for a whole bunch of money.
Oh, wait...

Yeah, you're right. Moz is just trying to make an honest buck. I mean, it's not as if he was autographing other artist's albums and selling them for a whole bunch of money.
Oh, wait...

Skinny dont act like a toddler the albums are Moz property and can dispose of them as he pleases.
You may be a communist but Moz is not, Moz works for his money.

Excuse me, making a living? He can adopt two dozens of fans on a chain by the money he's gained from the shit he's been eating and still have a proper living. Do you know a sarcastic website called 'Let me Google that for you'? Morrissey and worth are a good combination of keywords.

And also wtf. Why the site is asking me for vegan food names for captchas.

Get work Moz is not the welfare state.

It's January, (in the northern hemisphere at least) it's dark, it's cold, everything is miserable and depressing - but a new Morrissey album is on the horizon! And the new track is rocking. Cheer up folks. Life is good!

Oh, wait...

there's no deception involved - he's not lying about what he's selling. If someone wants it, it's an honest buck. And if their addiction is so out of control that they'll buy absolutely anything he sells then A. They should get help for it. B. They should be glad they're not Harry Potter fans because their house would have no space & they'd die under a collapsing pile of wands, caps, owls, spell books, boxed sets & every other item in the universe but with Harry Potter printed on it.

#Ravenclaw

Moz does no hard selling whatsoever - it's just there.

Just like he does no selling of his persona or his life - he just occasionally says or does something in public.

In the past couple of weeks (nice but dull) Rod Stewart has managed to land press for - Elton John not replying to an email, his train set, tweeting something nice to Boris Johnson, Celtic fans being mad at him for tweeting something nice to Boris Johnson, Penny Lancaster existing, wearing Britt Ekland's knickers, a tree needing pruned, a knee replacement, his upcoming tour, a fight in a hotel & his 75th birthday.

That is how you make money.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom