MPorium

mozza59

Delivery problems with Sandbag (Mporium)?

Has anyone had any problems getting t-shirts etc from Sandbag (Mporium)?

I panic bought a medium t-shirt at the O2 gig (small had sold out!) then emailed Sandbag to see if I could swap it for a small which they said was fine. I sent it back about 4 weeks ago with my contact details and I still don't have my replacement. They received it on 11th December. All I get when I contact them is automated emails. Getting quite frustrated! Has anyone else had delivery problems?

Cheers,
Amy

Re: Delivery problems with Sandbag (Mporium)?

I have had problems with sandbag, they claim to have posted a Moz shirt weeks ago, but it never arrived. Now they don't answer my emails

I have had problems with sandbag, they claim to have posted a Moz shirt weeks ago, but it never arrived. Now they don't answer my emails

Send them another email threatening to get the money back for your no-show t shirt via your credit card provider and the likelyhood is the t shirt will turn up a few days later.

I had some problems with them. I ordered a 2014 tour poster and waited a month...nothing. I emailed to them twice and got an automatic responses. I finally reported to Paypal and then they gave finally my money back.
Never again!

I ordered a tour poster which took 2 weeks to arrive...and I ordered a Morrissey polo shirt on a Sunday ready for the Friday night gig, came on Saturday (Paid first class).

They don't reply to emails and I didn't dare take pre sale tickets from them=.

Anyone bought any T Shirts etc from the MPorium? I've had a nightmare with them (Sandbag UK). Eventually got a credit note, after placing an order over 3 weeks ago. Terrible service - beware.

Back
Top Bottom