MSG is ditching meat because Morrissey’s vegan - NY Post

Good for you Morris. (I'm going to call Morrissey, Morris from now on)

I like the guys attitude of closing his stand to listen and enjoy the music. :sweet:

Who tucks into a sandwich at a show anyways? Beer only for me, please.

This newly renovated version of MSG really does have a lot of good eating options.

BTW, when will Ticketmaster release some decent seats?*

(*my obligatory comment on every MSG thread)

Sections 108 & 116 (close to the stage) came up for me today, but the seats were too far back (in that case I can just get Upper Bowl which is just a bit higher and pay less).

This newly renovated version of MSG really does have a lot of good eating options.

BTW, when will Ticketmaster release some decent seats?*

(*my obligatory comment on every MSG thread)

A thousand times this. :squiffy:

The only excuse for eating at a concert venue is if you've driven hundreds of miles and are starving.

I could never understand how people always have to be doing one of these three things:
(1) Eating, even at a concert. Eating at the cinema. Bringing f***ing stupid nachos into the cinema.
(2) Talking non stop all day every day, especially at concerts where they turn their back to the stage and just talk. Maybe that's why organisers don't like people bringing weapons to concerts because they'll be incited to use them by twats like that.
(3) Staring into a phone. Even when walking around. Two f***ers standing beside each other in a pub texting each other.
The apocalypse can't come half fast enough.

The only excuse for eating at a concert venue is if you've driven hundreds of miles and are starving.

I could never understand how people always have to be doing one of these three things:
(1) Eating, even at a concert. Eating at the cinema. Bringing f***ing stupid nachos into the cinema.
(2) Talking non stop all day every day, especially at concerts where they turn their back to the stage and just talk. Maybe that's why organisers don't like people bringing weapons to concerts because they'll be incited to use them by twats like that.
(3) Staring into a phone. Even when walking around. Two f***ers standing beside each other in a pub texting each other.
The apocalypse can't come half fast enough.

:lbf: I totally agree with you. But would you include me in your list of exceptions? I am diabetic. That would be nice. ;)

Morrissey won't stop me from eating pepperoni and cheese in Seattle.

He should concentrate on singing not planning my evening menu.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom