Munich Roll Call

cherrylipstick

Dont need you&never have
Maybe a little early:o but waaay too excited already! Who else is going? Anyone up for a little meet up? Wanted to go with a friend but she's sick now and can't go...

I'm going, but will have to work till at least 1730 on Friday and I'm driving from Augsburg, so I won't be able to make it to any pre-gig booze-ups :(.

I'll be there (rather spontaneously planned after Berlin - glad I did after what happened the evening later).
Will probably drop by around noon/early afternoon to check if some people I met this week are already there and how far the venue is from where I plan to stay.

My husband and I will be at the venue at about 4 in the afternoon, maybe a bit earlier. Almost can't wait till tomorrow - although it's my third concert this year...:thumb:

My husband and I will be at the venue at about 4 in the afternoon, maybe a bit earlier. Almost can't wait till tomorrow - although it's my third concert this year...:thumb:

I arrive in Munich at 3-ish, so I will probably be at the venue around 4:30/5-ish. so if you'd like we could meet up :) its my 2nd concert for this year only as Paris cos cancelled and I couldnt go to the re-scheduled one but I couldnt miss out on Munich!

I'll be there (rather spontaneously planned after Berlin - glad I did after what happened the evening later).
Will probably drop by around noon/early afternoon to check if some people I met this week are already there and how far the venue is from where I plan to stay.

Spontaneous Moz gigs are the best ones ;)! I am not too far away from the venue so I might be there sometime between 4 and 5, I will see. Been to Munich a couple of times but its been a few years now ;) so maybe I will run into you :) or we could meet up somewhere incase you're going to the venue later or something

Heh! I believe we met :)
Thanks for the patience when I started to panick (thanks for that to everyone else as well ;)).
Taught me a bit about wanting to buy tickets at the box office. Great spot in the queue and no ticket 5 minutes before the doors open is not my perception of fun But oh the adrenaline... But then - I'm used to venues starting to sell way before they open the doors....

Kerstin, it was nice to get to know you. I enjoyed very much waiting with you at the backdoors for Morrissey getting out for fresh air (or using the "Pfandrückgabeautumat, aber der ist kaputt"?).
Maybe we can meet again, hopefully there will be another opportunity.
Claudi

Back
Top Bottom