My encounter today at McDonalds

McDonalds related

I got to 54 seconds and gave up. :straightface: What I'm wondering more is why you're watching this dude's blog? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I got to 54 seconds and gave up. :straightface: What I'm wondering more is why you're watching this dude's blog? :p

He's the next "Leave Britney Alone" in viral videos, at least he was yesterday. But my question is, how can you not watch it? His 'accent' or...whatever is riveting. The comments he gets on youtube are, sorry, epic.

He's the next "Leave Britney Alone" in viral videos, at least he was yesterday. But my question is, how can you not watch it? His 'accent' or...whatever is riveting. The comments he gets on youtube are, sorry, epic.

I suppose being an internet trainwreck myself it's difficult to watch other trainwrecks. :p Loser solidarity! (I'm going to go read science fiction graphic novels in a bookstore now and not pay for them. :blushing:)

Last edited:
Okay, "She pleaded not guilty to evangelism charge." is bizarrely entertaining. I don't know who Donald is but considering he's the Master of Ceremonies on this wreckage he should feel proud. The accent is gaytarded. :straightface:

I heard evangelism charge, too. I like how he says "go to Burger King" and "it's ridiculous." :)

I heard evangelism charge, too. I like how he says "go to Burger King" and "it's ridiculous." :)

At one point near the end did he stick his tongue out? My favorite smilie is sad by this. :p is all :tears:

:p

Maybe he didn't stick his tongue out, he just puckered his lips. At any rate, I'll never say "chicken nuggets" the same again. I love how in the end he gets lost in the beauty of his own gaze on the computer screen all tranced out aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand cut. Fade to black. :rofl:

Okay seriously I gotta get to the bookstore now. :p

Tags
crazy person does crazy shit fight the power i'm rubbin' it
Back
Top Bottom