My encounter today at McDonalds

http://notalwaysright.com/cereally-stupid/5161

Customer: “I’d like to return this box of cereal. It tastes like it spoiled when I ate it. Here’s my receipt.”

Me: “Ma’am, I’m sorry. We can’t take it back. You only have 90 days to return this item, and you bought it over 5 months ago.”

Customer: “This is outrageous! I could have gotten sick from this!”

Me: *looks in box* “Ma’am, this is an empty box of cereal. Where’s the cereal?”

Customer: “I told you. I ate it!”

http://notalwaysright.com/a-hole-in-his-logic-among-other-things/5050
Customer: “The Swiss cheese I bought last week didn’t have any holes.”

Me: ”I’m sorry, sir. Sometimes when we get to the end of a block of cheese, there aren’t many holes in it.”

Customer: ”Well, can I get my money back?”

Me: ”Did you bring the cheese back?”

Customer: “No. I ate it.”

Me: ”Did it taste okay?”

Customer: “Yes, it tasted fine.”

Me: “I’m sorry, there’s nothing I can do.”

Customer: ”BUT IT DIDN’T HAVE ANY HOLES!”

Me: “Let me get my manager…”

http://notalwaysright.com/cant-voucher-for-his-intelligence/5018
Me: “How may I help you?”

Customer: “Cheeseburger and a small coke.”

Me: “Alright, your total is $2.99.”

Customer: “What?”

Me: “Your total is $2.99, sir.”

Customer: “No, it’s not. It’s free!”

Me: “Excuse me?”

Customer: “I won some of your scratch off things and got a free cheeseburger and small coke!”

Me: “Oh, I’m sorry, you should have said that sooner. Well, give me the coupons then.”

Customer: “I had to bring them?”

Last edited:
Are you back?

Little strokes
Fell great oaks

--Poor Richard's Almanac

I'm not sure I believe your story. I think the typical McDonald's would give you a free whatever-you-want just to get rid of such an annoying person. However, it's possible I only think that because I'm from the Midwest where I am sure that is how it would have played out; not sure where you are. But, if you had been arrested and taken to jail, and had your car towed and impounded, you would've deserved it. If you had a beef with the joint, you should've parked your car and walked in to speak to the manager.

BTW, why is it that you freak out over even touching meat, but gobble up eggs with a smile, and happily feed the meat to your dog? And isn't it a bit freaky that you couldn't just toss the sausage out the window? You wanted a Sausage McMuffin without the sausage. So throw the sausage in the trash. End of story.

I can't say much about McDonald's. I don't care for their food so I don't eat there. Funny that a person who considers them "evil" nevertheless still eats there.

Last edited:
CG knows she's in the wrong she's just spoiling for a fight.

Theo? You are a dum dum sometimes.

I'm not a vegan, I eat eggs.

And on a more obscure reasoning topic that might warrant the tags you put, provided the meat doesn't go to waste, that the cows sacrifice is honored, I have no problem with something that does eat meat eating meat. Dogs can't eat salad. If I tossed it out the window it would've been wasted. If I gave it back to McDonalds, it would've been wasted in the trash.

Last edited:
So sometimes I like to eat McDonalds food in order to get in touch with evil, you gotta eat it to suppress it kinda thing. I only go at breakfast time because you can get an egg mcmuffin without meat. So today I went through the drivethru and got my usual, a sausage mcmuffin with no sausage combo. I drive a few miles to the pet store where I have to run an errand and sit in the parking lot to eat it, only to find that it has meat in it. So I eat the hash brown and feed the sandwich to the two dogs sitting in the backseat since they can eat meat. So I go back to mcdonalds, to the drivethru again, ( it's now NOT breakfast time,) and I ask for my money back on the sandwich since it wasnt prepared the way I asked and knowing they won't make me another one since it;s lunch time. They said they had to have the sandwich back to give me my money back. I told them the sandwich was inedible to me, asked them to please be reasonable under the circumstances, blah, blah, she said "No sandwich, no money back." So I gave them the bag with the wrappers, she said no. So I cut the engine. I parked in the drive thru. Wouldn't budge. She came out with a pen and paper and took down my license and said she was calling the police, I said give me back my $2.50 and you can avoid involving public service. She screamed at her employees, "DON'T TALK TO HER!" over and over after they asked for me to move forward to accomodate the cars piling up behind me. THey got the people in the cars involved, a man stepped out and said "Mam can you move your car, I have kids in my car." Really? So having children makes your power steering not work and disables you from turning your wheel and driving around me? Nice lie, bozo.

I left and am concocting a plan.

You should have done what any reasonable would have done and called 911.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:

:sick:

I had a Crystal experience last night:
Went to the local grocery store, bought some potato salad. I'd bought some there before a few months ago and it was fine. (I'm ovo-lacto vegeterian, not vegan, so please don't start on me about the mayonnaise...)
Anyway, got home, took a bite, it tasted funny, and I suddenly realised there was BACON in it. I spit it out and immediately called the store. The manager was really nice and apologised repeatedly. They had just changed suppliers of their potato salad and hadn't changed the sign yet to reflect the new ingredient. He said to come back when convenient for a refund (haven't gone yet). I thought of Crystal.

Oddly, a couple of months ago I'd bought some potato salad at the restaurant across the street. When ordering it, I asked the waitress if it had any meat in it. She looked at me funny. I said, does it have bacon or something in it. She said no and looked at me like I was crazy to suggest something like that. At least now I feel like I wasn't crazy to think that was possible.

Customer: “Cheeseburger and a small coke.”

Me: “Alright, your total is $2.99.”

Customer: “What?”

Me: “Your total is $2.99, sir.”

Customer: “No, it’s not. It’s free!”

Me: “Excuse me?”

Customer: “I won some of your scratch off things and got a free cheeseburger and small coke!”

Me: “Oh, I’m sorry, you should have said that sooner. Well, give me the coupons then.”

Customer: “I had to bring them?”

:eek: On an ordinary day at work situations like this happends around 2 or 3 times. "I have this discount blablabla....WHAT? Well I didn't bring it, how should I know that I had to bring it. Well, you gave it to me so now you have to give me the discount anyway".

What happened to the Scarlett v Crystal thread? I couldn't find it. I'm sorry Crystal, love, but after reading this ridiculousness I am pro Scarlett!!!
Don't let this bother you and I'm sure you won't....I am nothing. :)

This YouTube suggests it's pretty easy to get McD's to give you whatever you want:

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3iejdFZr6CY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3iejdFZr6CY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Because, you know, their food is pretty worthless anyway. I heard they make most of their profits off the pop.

I went to McDs for breakfast this morning and was reminded me of this. it was a good bagel, though.

You're making me birth mind babies made out of celery. :straightface:

This YouTube suggests it's pretty easy to get McD's to give you whatever you want:

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3iejdFZr6CY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3iejdFZr6CY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Because, you know, their food is pretty worthless anyway. I heard they make most of their profits off the pop.

This guys just a douchebag. Even McDonald's doesn't deserve this. He lies, steals their food and calls them "f***ers" while showboating that they were going to give it to him the whole time anyway?

Tags
crazy person does crazy shit fight the power i'm rubbin' it
Back
Top Bottom