My Morrissey ticket came with a Free Burger!

appleblonde

I guess that gettix.net always has Sonic drive-in coupons on the back of concert tickets, but I just think it's somewhat ironic to have a free burger coupon on the back of a Morrissey ticket.

That? That's nothing. Back in the day if you bought a ticket to a Kid Rock show you got a free midget.

joe3.jpg

wasn't there some drama with a similar incident way back when?

Yeah, it was in some magazine that interviewed Boz about the 92 Arsenal Tour. If I remember correctly, it was a venue in northern CA (San Jose or Sacramento). The back of the tickets had a coupon for Jack In The Box. According to Boz, Moz got wind of it and has never played that venue again. I'll see if I can dig up the mag and scan it. The whole article/interview was good.

Joey

Yeah, it was in some magazine that interviewed Boz about the 92 Arsenal Tour. If I remember correctly, it was a venue in northern CA (San Jose or Sacramento). The back of the tickets had a coupon for Jack In The Box. According to Boz, Moz got wind of it and has never played that venue again. I'll see if I can dig up the mag and scan it. The whole article/interview was good.

Joey

it can be found in peepholism, into the art of morrissey.

Back
Top Bottom