My reputation

image.jpeg
My old Mac

And yes I went to the New York Dolls with Moz.

How is a couple of shitty stickers proof of anything. You're morrisseys long term friend yet you dont have a single photo with him, not even from the new york dolls concert.

How are you going to email Moz If you're going through Alain? BTW Sammy replies to EVERYONE on Facebook. I could upload my conversations with him too. Now that you've posted 'em Moz will never respond to you. He sees everything my child. BTW I have dozens of those passes. Didn't get within 100 yards of mozzer. They prove zilch.

This thread is sad. Both alternatives are sad. If Almacoogan knows Morrissey or if he doesn't know him, that doesn't make a difference. A good person wouldn't publish his private messages with friends or acquaintances.

This thread is sad. Both alternatives are sad. If Almacoogan knows Morrissey or if he doesn't know him, that doesn't make a difference. A good person wouldn't publish his private messages with friends or acquaintances.

yeah but he doesnt know Morrissey, so it's even sadder. He obviously has some contacts, as he's proved by changing his avatar, with Brett Anderson from Suede. But he doesnt know morrissey. Even if he did, what sort of mate would use their friendship for monetary gain by selling personally signed items.

Yup

in light of everything, this thread inparticular, i think it's safe to say your reputation is in the toilet

Back
Top Bottom