NBA star Kevin Durant arrives in India wearing a Morrissey "Boxers" shirt

The usual scattered and meaningless pop cultural appropriation a la Urban Outfitters t-shirt rack or an actual fan?

He did go to college in Austin and lives in SF now. I wonder.

40446_40444_Screenshot_20170728-081420.jpg

Kill Uncle Fan writes:

Kevin Durant arrives in India wearing a Morrissey Boxers Shirt

I had ESPN on tonight and just happened to glance up at the screen and saw the NBA Finals MVP Kevin Durant wearing a Morrissey Boxers shirt as he arrived in India.

40445_kevin_durant.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 27:

Posted by CaffeineBloodstream:

For whatever it's worth, Kevin Durant explained in the Bill Simmons podcast. When asked by a listener, he said he wasn't into Morrissey but liked the t-shirt.

skip to 26:30:
https://www.theringer.com/the-bill-...752/kevin-durant-iv-ask-kevin-anything-part-1

Last edited by a moderator:
You are incredibly naive and have no idea how much stick he and other black men will get for wearing something that is considered white. Why do you think there are racial gangs out there on the streets and in the prisons?

You might have this peace and love manifesto outlook on life but it is very far removed from reality and if you ever visited reality, I am sure you never do, then you would see things differently.

The racist card doesn't work anymore as racism is everywhere now and what about the black lives matter people that hate someone like you not for who or what you are but because of the colour of your skin?

Everyone knows Moz has black fans and one even stormed the stage at a gig but it is not easy for a black person to have a white idol. Sometimes you come across as a bit of a clown which has to do with the generation you come from cause excuse me for saying it but older people are not up to date on anything these days.

I think it is cool that he wears a Moz shirt instead of what people expect so kudos to him.

It takes strength to be gentle and kind...

All of this Durant couldn't possibly know who Morrissey or The Smiths for that matter is just a bunch of dog- whistling nonsense.
I didn't think that overweight, racist from Upstate New York who was always sniffing his fingers, that I had to work with was a Morrissey/Smiths fan, but he was. How depressing.

Ouch indeed. I stand corrected !
Thank you for noticing and reminding me. :thumb:

Alec would not fit onto a t-shirt anyway the fat fook. But I like his humour and acting but the Trump thing was obviously him getting paid by the Clinton people. His heart was simply not in it cause when it is you notice and he becomes a hell of a comedian.

Where the hell is skinny? Hit by a truck or did they throw away the key?

Dang it. Need to know what to think. Is this good or bad?

He has a life, a real one with real issues away from a silly forum plus he travels a lot. Maybe he is busy selling acid to those London gangs so they can continue to be face melters.

I hope he realises that was a sick joke.

Blonkies!!

Is that the word for it?

Never ever heard or even knew there was one. I saw a film last night where these prison white pride dudes called black people toads.

The ability and energy these people have to name people things. My old mate Rolf was a bit obsessive with keeping track on american and english name calling. I would arrive and he would call me the latest thing.

My mother always said that criminals sure have a lot of energy when it comes to doing no good and the same goes for calling other people names.

OK, so the boxer on the shirt is still that Cornelius Carr dude?

A boxing coach in Bournemouth these days:

export-2.jpg

OK, so the boxer on the shirt is still that Cornelius Carr dude?

A boxing coach in Bournemouth these days:

export-2.jpg

Is it just me or does he remind me a bit of Uncleskinny?

Anyone else?

Minus the boxer nose of course!

Is it just me or does he remind me a bit of Uncleskinny?

Anyone else?

Minus the boxer nose of course!

That is a no then!

Not like I have a lot of pictures of Uncleskinny to begin with.

Mystery solved!

I guess that's what they all say, those supposed Moz-fans.
It's about time they came out of the closet.
Admit you like him, damn. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom