Nearly complete Morrissey CD collection

Hello,
I am thinking about letting my Morrissey cd collection go. I have just about everything he has put out including all box sets and 6 bootlegs. You can see the whole collection here. As far as how much I want for this whole collection I wouldn't even know where to start. Any suggestions

very good collection,if it was me I would start the ball rolling at 300,but as you say would 500 be a better starting point.its worth what somebody wants to pay for it I suppose.

Aside from the promos, most of this isn't really worth much, as you can find dozens of every official CD for $2 each on Ebay. You'd probably be better off breaking up the collection and selling it individually.

very good collection,if it was me I would start the ball rolling at 300,but as you say would 500 be a better starting point.its worth what somebody wants to pay for it I suppose.
Thanks for the input. I was thinking at starting at 500 too. Good to know I'm not alone in thinking on the same line.

Aside from the promos, most of this isn't really worth much, as you can find dozens of every official CD for $2 each on Ebay. You'd probably be better off breaking up the collection and selling it individually.
The bootlegs were starting at $25. Also the box sets are worth more. I might just take your opinion and split it up. More work but more profitable in the long run.

108 cd’s plus a boxset. Like anon said, 90% of those can be picked up for £1 each.
$500 for the lot is optimistic. But if you feel that’s what they’re worth, then put them on eBay, 99p start and see where it goes, they’ll fetch exactly what they’re worth.

Hold on until CDs price like vinyls do now..

Hello,
I am thinking about letting my Morrissey cd collection go. I have just about everything he has put out including all box sets and 6 bootlegs. You can see the whole collection here. As far as how much I want for this whole collection I wouldn't even know where to start. Any suggestions

I’m only interested in buying “Nothing to Declare but My Jeans”. So if you are willing to sell it on its own. Please send me a “DM” with a price.

Cheers

They won't but you would need to wait a hell of a long time to even find out. Honestly that's a terrible idea.

Not really. It’s all in the matter of who wants to buy. It’s customers interested who put value to items. So if an item shows no interest than no one would buy. I have seen many CDs sell for dirt cheap. While other very hard to find CDs continue to hold on to a high end price. That’s just how things roll.

Tags
cd cd collection rare rare cd
Back
Top Bottom