Neighbours

nope i just like the bald one;) Jim is simply the best.

Maybe i am mistaken, but wasn't jim going really thin on top and wasn't he the one that lived with Helen.(years ago)......If i am wrong i apologise .......

Maybe i am mistaken, but wasn't jim going really thin on top and wasn't he the one that lived with Helen.(years ago)......If i am wrong i apologise .......

y'see, you opted for jim and you're not even sure about who he is!! so i know you don't mean it.

but, yeah he lived with helen - she was the one with Helen Daniels Neck.

I knew who i meant, my god i even remembered Helen, for Jims sake :D...but i don't know Clive, Max or Tom....I can see Jim's face even now......so :p

you mean, today's the last day?????????????????????

Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally BBC will move it to somewhere suitable.
*jumps up and down* :D

this is very bad news (although i haven't seen it for years)

Last edited:
No not the last day today; just they couldn't afford the bid for the next rights. A lifeime of obscurity beckons on Channel 5.... I mean what ever happened to Summer Bay after it went from ITV?

WHAT DO I PAY MY LICENCE FEE FOR AGAIN?

well, alf stewart's still there, so.........

Is Rudi Voller aka Ailsa? (Is that how you spell it?)

nah, i think she's popped her clogs. i was off work and saw it a cpl of weeks ago. and alf's just the same as ever, though, referring to everyone as a "flamin' gallah" 'n' stuff. flathead's gone, too! and irene's still sober, thank goodness!

nah, i think she's popped her clogs. i was off work and saw it a cpl of weeks ago. and alf's just the same as ever, though, referring to everyone as a "flamin' gallah" 'n' stuff. flathead's gone, too! and irene's still sober, thank goodness!
Nice to see you use your time off wisely. Do you watch Doctors when I'm out too?

Nice to see you use your time off wisely. Do you watch Doctors when I'm out too?

i do all sorts when you're out, darling

no, i leave that til you get back, darling

Oh yes, you have your friend Donald over don't you, I remember now.

My uncle was in Neighbours and now my aunty currently is...quite a family affair! I watch it every now and then....but I guess I have to be careful not to give storylines away.

Back
Top Bottom