Netflix's Daybreak Can't Escape Its Huge Morrissey Problem - CBR

Another article about how progressive and open-minded people shouldn't listen to Morrissey anymore, this time from the pop culture website, Comic Book Resources:

Netflix's Daybreak Can't Escape Its Huge Morrissey Problem - CBR
by Renaldo Matadeen

full

UPDATE 2:50 PM PT:

"Sing Your Life" clip posted by an anonymous person:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking all this into account, it's hard to connect with Daybreak using his voice as that of a woman wanting to break free in a world, devoid of judgement and persecution.’

I don’t know ‘bout that.

I think Morrissey knows exactly what that feels like, I mean, being hounded by The Guardian and other clickbait hungry media like CBR, etc.

FREE MORRISSEY !!!

:cool:

So the mass immigration that is playing a major role in the destabilization of Western Civilization , something Morrissey is speaking out against, is the problem for a fictional show about Civilization trying to rebuild and a girl who finds connection and hope in his songs? Progressive theology is the religion of zealot retards

You are aware that THIS is the only way Melvis makes the news, aren’t you? He thrives off the loathing. He creates the dumpster fire and then cries, “What, me?”

It doesn’t sell his shitty records or get him any airplay but it keeps his name in the news. ...and THAT let’s him sell other people's records, with his autograph on them for £300.

Basic barrel-scraping marketing and economics, kids. ;)
You’re not fit to wipe Morrissey’s arse. And you are an arse wipe. I don’t know how you manage it.

You can't escape the fact that not wearing a condom is a huge problem. Protect yourself with a condom... it's the super way to go!

It's a show which is like Glee with zombies and basically a comedy with senseless dialogue that makes the people of Gilmore Girls seem normal. The americans had real coffee and not decaff and that is the disaster here.
Stick to weed and being all passive aggressive instead.

I've watched all 10 episodes of this show, and this episode is the only one that had any singing AT ALL. So your Glee comparison is pretty far off.

And that clip wasnt the only Moz mention. Sing your life was played during the opening credits, there was a latino Moz cover band in there, and a lot of other Morrissey mentions in it as well.

I've watched all 10 episodes of this show, and this episode is the only one that had any singing AT ALL. So your Glee comparison is pretty far off.

And that clip wasnt the only Moz mention. Sing your life was played during the opening credits, there was a latino Moz cover band in there, and a lot of other Morrissey mentions in it as well.
Did not mean the singing you dork but the personalities. You americans are on so much drugs you don't even notice how strange you are until you travel abroad.

Anyone who watches that is a moron. I only watched the trailer and will need therapy for the rest of my life. Some Moz fan made a zombie splat movie and the entire world is yawning.

Good for you being 8 and having your own computer and smartphone.

Watch it here if you wanna ruin your life:

https://nyafilmer.to/daybreak/

Only americans believe weed and skateboards are still cool in 2019. Somewhere in the midwest there is a very young person with a Solo account currently editing the clips that features mentions of Moz and his music and will produce a video of them all for people who will never ever watch that show.

All for likes in the shape of thumbs ups. That show is Twilight for kids who can afford heavier drugs paid for by their absent parents.

There is already a clip featuring the song. Well f*** me sideways in the toilets.

Watched the above clip when they sing sing your life and that is Glee in 2019 zombie style. It is so bad and so cringe I'm lost for words.

Who in the hell wants to see a nerd show like that?

Come on people have some dignity for fooks sake. I wanna beat those kids to a pulp. Morrissey must hate it and I bet he contacted his lawyers. When they finally feature his music it is in something like that.

Hahahaha I am dying here and there are people out there who sit down and watch it and take it for real and actually think it's good.

LOL LOL LOL

never heard of series? or film?

:rofl:
this text is beyond stupid :rofl::rofl::rofl:

why do i have strange feeling that one weird competition is going on in the media and SOME places on internet, with ignorant living units spitting on morrissey?

If you watched al 10 episodes of that then you are officially the saddest person on the planet.

Wow! That was awful! Why would Morrissey let them use his music like that?
Probably old enough to be free to use or something is all I can think of. I know the zombie genre is childish as hell but that was more childish than a nursery.
Imagine them paying the director and actors for that. This is exactly why the movie and tv series business more or less died this year. I have never seen a year so void of great movies and tv series.
I feel like this year was a long walk in the desert when it comes to movies and tv series.

Funny how it’s fine to listen to Bowie even though he had sex with 14 year olds. I’m not saying that’s right, but some liberal commentators almost seem able to select what they are offended by.

Bowie, Bolan, Iggy Pop (even going far as writing a song about it), Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, etc. all hung out at Rodney Bingenheimer's English Disco. Which was a spot for baby groupies.

Bowie's biography noted, "The crowd at the club ranged in age from twelve to fifteen... nymphet groupies were stars in their tight little world. Some dressed like Shirley Temple; others wore dominatrix outfits or 'Hollywood underwear,' a knee-length shirt, nylon stockings, and garter belts. These stargirls streaked their hair chartreuse and like to lift their skirts to display their bare crotches. As they danced they mimed fellatio and cunnilingus in tribute to David's onstage act of fellatio on Ronno's guitar.

Kid Congo, later guitarist with The Cramps and Gun Club, remembered "Iggy on the street outside the Disco, pulling his dress up and exposing himself, and Rodney crying because he thought he was going to be arrested.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_Bingenheimer's_English_Disco

In 1973 she gave a candid interview for the short-lived Los Angeles-based Star Magazine, and boasted to the journalist that she considered herself to be "the best" of all the local groupies.[2] She also claimed that she was closely acquainted with some of rock music's leading musicians, such as Jeff Beck, David Bowie, Mick Jagger, Rod Stewart, Marc Bolan, and Alice Cooper. She added that her favorite rock star acquaintance was Led Zeppelin's lead singer, Robert Plant.[2] When asked how she attracted the attention of the musicians, she maintained it was because of the outrageous glam rock clothing she habitually wore.[2] She was often photographed alongside well-known rock musicians; these photos appeared in American rock magazines such as Creem and Rock Scene.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sable_Starr

But remember Moz not wanting the Western intrusion of a religion created by a 50+ year old man who married a 9 year old girl; that advocates for the imprisonment or death of gays in multiple of the countries that practice it; 100% backs cruel halal slaughter; that in most of its practicing countries forces women to wear some kind of head covering; and that in 80%+ of Islamic countries, if you leave Islam, and the public is made aware of this, you are executed.

Remember Morrissey is the Villain here. Remember Morrissey needs to be #cancelled.
...BUT, BUT. They're BROWN, they have to be protected from the ebil WHITE MENACE!!

Reminder the WHITE population of the world is 11%. The WHITE POPULATION of the world is 11%, and will be 8-9% in 30 years. WHITES ARE THE MINORITY.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom