Never Heard Symphonies (updated, resequenced, etc) -2018-

World Peace-era folder amended (superior live recording of One Of Our Own added)

Also, and I won't bother re-tagging/re-posting them because I'm getting kind of dizzy from this shit and I just want to be done with it, but those two Southpaw Grammar updates I posted yesterday should be re-tagged as "Southpaw Grammar era" in the folder title to match the rest of the content; they are currently tagged "Southpaw era"...if you don't re-tag them they'll just sit as two tracks in their own folder. Sorry about that.

I SUCK I'M WORTHLESS I'M NO GOOD AT ANYTHING

Last edited:
Mr. J.,
Apologies, as I have only just caught up with comments on another thread. I'm genuinely disturbed & sorry to hear of all the idiocy you have experienced outside of this site and on it.
Good people who have been kind enough to share/collate/repost etc rarities that benefit the entire community shouldn't have that sort of behaviour in return.
Some have left here (and luckily one comes back occasionally) and the people who can only view things in a blinkered manner do not realise they are cutting off their own noses to spite their faces.
They all clamour for the unheard, unreleased and rare - then proceed to treat people like utter shit and then are sat there scratching their heads wondering why there's no new uploads.
Shame on them.
If you are tired of weathering the storm and are truly off:
You have my utter thanks and admiration, always, for your efforts to give people access to such wonderful music.
I was going to PM you this, but perhaps leaving this here, people might understand why shitty, targeted behaviour can effect everyone badly in the end.
Again - thank you & take care.
Humbly,
FWD.

Mr. J.,
Apologies, as I have only just caught up with comments on another thread. I'm genuinely disturbed & sorry to hear of all the idiocy you have experienced outside of this site and on it.
Good people who have been kind enough to share/collate/repost etc rarities that benefit the entire community shouldn't have that sort of behaviour in return.
Some have left here (and luckily one comes back occasionally) and the people who can only view things in a blinkered manner do not realise they are cutting off their own noses to spite their faces.
They all clamour for the unheard, unreleased and rare - then proceed to treat people like utter shit and then are sat there scratching their heads wondering why there's no new uploads.
Shame on them.
If you are tired of weathering the storm and are truly off:
You have my utter thanks and admiration, always, for your efforts to give people access to such wonderful music.
I was going to PM you this, but perhaps leaving this here, people might understand why shitty, targeted behaviour can effect everyone badly in the end.
Again - thank you & take care.
Humbly,
FWD.

Don't get me wrong; I look back at the Skylarker posts and I was a major c***. Bad time for me; no doubt about it.

And flame wars do happen; hell, sometimes they're fun...the on-site dickheads were annoying but hey, no big deal. Most of them could barely spell anyway. So, thanks, but don't ever think I excuse myself from deserving some of the shit on here. I made more than my fair share of troll posts.

But the people here who go outside the site to contact, harass...like I said, once or twice even contacting people I know in my everyday life, or sharing personal information about me that they picked up online, occasionally that they paid for...that's f***ed.

Last edited:
I’m excited to see I Bury The Living and Israel at the latest show being played. Maybe we should organise a live LIHS compilation?

P.S. - do we have a good recording of “Alone Again” from Dublin tonight to add to the compilation?

P.S. - do we have a good recording of “Alone Again” from Dublin tonight to add to the compilation?
From my post in the gig thread - first version:

.... a MP3 - Alone Again / piano solo / Every Day Is Like Sunday:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/z2wc5y
All credit to Nic0 Blue.

This is a second version from the second video that has appeared:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/r6n8zv

Hoping an audio recording surfaces of the whole gig soon.
FWD.

In the History of threads, this is number 1 bar none thank you Mr Pots may i call you Jack?
I am beyond happy to have these gems on my phone to while away the tiresome hours one has to spend driving
Anyone that is grumbling even slightly about the downloads should jump of the nearest bridge.

NEVER HEARD SYMPHONIES:
Low In High School era

(updated 1.16.18)

amendment pack 1.17.18
(includes the other nine LIHS backing tracks, a fan edit of Spent The Day In Bed by Irregular Regular, and the re-positioned live version of Glamorous Glue)

amendment pack 1.18.18
29 Spent The Day In Bed (Graham Norton live)

Since I didn't see @Mr. Jackpots add this yet, I've tagged it so it's ready to be added to the LIHS .rar file.

amendment pack 3.9.18
30 Alone Again (Naturally) (Live In Dublin)

Provided nothing else of note comes out prior to the "My Love, I'd Do Anything For You" single, it looks like the next thing we need to add will be the official live b-side of "Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way" if someone can kindly rip it when it's out. :)

Here are the baby j & MorrisseyAddict MP3 versions of November Spawned a Monster from the Palladium gig for anyone interested:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6ute4w
Regards,
FWD.

Cheers for that!

Incidentally, I really wish All The Young People Must Fall In Love (Bob Clearmountain Mix) would somehow find its way online... if the respective single has been shelved.

Since I didn't see @Mr. Jackpots add this yet, I've tagged it so it's ready to be added to the LIHS .rar file.

amendment pack 3.9.18
30 Alone Again (Naturally) (Live In Dublin)

Provided nothing else of note comes out prior to the "My Love, I'd Do Anything For You" single, it looks like the next thing we need to add will be the official live b-side of "Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way" if someone can kindly rip it when it's out. :)

amendment pack 3.25.18
31 Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way (Live) (My Love, I'd Do Anything For You 7" Single b-side)

Thanks for all the hard work guys!

But does anybody have the volume with things like the Studio in Session recordings and Art Hounds live debut on it?

Thanks for all the hard work guys!

But does anybody have the volume with things like the Studio in Session recordings and Art Hounds live debut on it?

Just to stress: the following is part of the old NHS collection:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6rw9sf

NHS 20.png

Not everything made it in to the newer version.
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom