Morrissey Central "NEVILLE BUSWELL dies" (January 28, 2020)

images-4_yhyoba.jpg

NEVILLE BUSWELL dies

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/neville-buswell-dies

(He played 'Ray Langton' on Coronation Street for 10+ years aprox.).
He died Christmas Day, 2019 and is just being reported now a month later.
Regards,
FWD.

I remember his fling with Janice Stubbs. The heel.

Not sure why there would be any outrage over this. Morrissey would have grown up seeing this character on TV every week for a long time?

Normally, I would agree surface, but you know what sensitive types we have on this forum; some are delicate little flowers.
I can remember Ray Langton also on Coronation Street, & also his on-screen wife Deirdre.
Remember when she got put in jail one year? Even Tony Blair, PM at the time, got involved in that one.

Normally, I would agree surface, but you know what sensitive types we have on this forum; some are delicate little flowers.
I can remember Ray Langton also on Coronation Street, & also his on-screen wife Deirdre.
Remember when she got put in jail one year? Even Tony Blair, PM at the time, got involved in that one.

I do, Ray and Deirdre were one of my earliest memories of Coronation St. That’s both of them gone in real life, makes you realise how little time we have on this planet!

Last edited:
I do, Ray and Deirdre were one of my earliest memories of Coronation St. That’s both of them gone in real life, makes you realise how little time we have in this planet!

Very true; the Street has been a staple for many families, including mine, & over several generations, some of whom are sadly no longer here.

Why would there be?He acknowledged his passing.

It's not like he posted a picture of some guy mourning and made no reference as to why other than the fact he had a Morrissey tattoo, in some extremely insensitive attempt at staying relevant.

Last edited:
Why would there be?He acknowledged his passing.

It's not like he posted a picture of some guy mourning and made no reference as to why other than the fact he had a Morrissey tattoo, in some extremely insensitive attempt at staying relevant.

You don't have to stay relevant on your own website. And he wasn't half as insensitive as one of our directors who tweeted 'this is rape culture' about it.

Well before my time, I'm sure he was fabulous though.

No mention of Nicholas Parsons? He was adorable everytime he played Edinburgh.

Well before my time, I'm sure he was fabulous though.

No mention of Nicholas Parsons? He was adorable everytime he played Edinburgh.

I’ve been hearing on the radio today about how Nicholas was the nicest man in showbiz and no one had a bad word to say about him. But I’m reminded of an anecdote in Moz’s ‘Autobiography’ involving Carry On star Joan Simms who referred to Parsons as a c-bomb!

I’ve been hearing on the radio today about how Nicholas was the nicest man in showbiz and no one had a bad word to say about him. But I’m reminded of an anecdote in Moz’s ‘Autobiography’ involving Carry On star Joan Simms who referred to Parsons as a c-bomb!

I know! I love that anecdote.

He really was lovely though.

You don't have to stay relevant on your own website. And he wasn't half as insensitive as one of our directors who tweeted 'this is rape culture' about it.

Speaking of rape culture, whatever happened to that story of Morrissey supposedly sexually assaulting that guy in the hotel bathroom?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom