Morrissey Central "NEVILLE BUSWELL dies" (January 28, 2020)

images-4_yhyoba.jpg

NEVILLE BUSWELL dies

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/neville-buswell-dies

(He played 'Ray Langton' on Coronation Street for 10+ years aprox.).
He died Christmas Day, 2019 and is just being reported now a month later.
Regards,
FWD.

Do you have to put out your own fantasies on a music site?
I’ve looked at your past comments on this site. Most of them are half-wit, Melvis apologist diatribes pointed at people who state basic f***ing facts. NOTHING about music.

What the f*** have you mentioned on this site that has ANYTHING to do with music, Shit-stain?

Awww!

I think it was someone he'd been drinking with & it was a misinterpretation of intention.
Yeah. ...because being a f***ing douche-bag can be misrepresented.

Morrissey fans are a special breed.

Scum for the scum.

Don’t change a thing.

You’re perfect!

LOVE this site.

I suppose no one is interested in pictures of Urbanus at the set of Corrie back in 1997. Having a pint in the pub with a nice irish couple hours before United beat Southampton.

Urbanus on the cobbles and lurking outside the kiosk.

No they all shout in unison.

I can do the Corrie intro and sound like a broken trumpet.

Man United channel MUTV did a great piece about the tv series interviewing cast old and new at the set.

Things they told you at the guided tour was that the furniture in the cafe' and that have to be smaller than normal or else people will look too small on the tv.

Still have Corrie memoribilia and things like coasters and bar towel and more.

Vayan a ver la.nueva remera que esta en emporium es Dude el gatito dulce de Moz es re linda ,yo propongo una con Moz y Dude abrazados!!! Pobre Moz !!!!

No better way to age than on camera. I remember this old documentary about people in England that were obsessed with these tv soaps to the point of some losing their job over it.
One man was completely addicted and cried on camera cause it dictated his entire life. He followed all the english ones and sneaked home from work to watch reruns of it as well.

I’ve looked at your past comments on this site. Most of them are half-wit, Melvis apologist diatribes pointed at people who state basic f***ing facts. NOTHING about music.

What the f*** have you mentioned on this site that has ANYTHING to do with music, Shit-stain?

Stalking isn't a good look. Next.

You must love Moz for identifying with certain characters and it's a lot to do with looks of course.

From the glory days of Corrie:

stream_img.jpg

That DUDE t-shirt is like an idea someone already had on here for an album cover.

Sorry I forget who it was.
Si pero es linda yo creo que pueden hacer otra mas calida los dos Dude y Moz besandose !!!! MOZ podria ponerse una remera con DUDE cuando haga su primer concierto de la tanda de recitales que se vienen para USTEDES QUE ENVIDIAAAAA

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom