New 7" question

The Youngest

doesn't eat his friends
When I buy all three formats of the new single I will be able to copy the CD onto my computer. But is there a way to copy Speedway and LNMS?
They are brilliant songs and I would love to have them so I can listen to them whenever I want.

Is there an easy way to copy them to computer?
Would appreciate any help! :D
The Youngest

The other day I saw an amazing record player which converts vinyl to MP3 format. But its £120.

Take the output from your amplifier and connect it to the line in on your computer, then launch the audio recording program of your choice, tell it to listen to the line in, and hit record. Play the track through, stop the recording, give it a listen through to make sure all's well, and you should then be able to convert it to mp3/aac/wma/format of choice.

There are USB turntables out there, but you should be able to connect your current amp to the computer just fine provided you have the right cables. (Certainly worked for me; now I have an mp3 of the studio version of "The Draize Train". Hurrah!)

Take the output from your amplifier and connect it to the line in on your computer, then launch the audio recording program of your choice, tell it to listen to the line in, and hit record. Play the track through, stop the recording, give it a listen through to make sure all's well, and you should then be able to convert it to mp3/aac/wma/format of choice.

There are USB turntables out there, but you should be able to connect your current amp to the computer just fine provided you have the right cables. (Certainly worked for me; now I have an mp3 of the studio version of "The Draize Train". Hurrah!)
Thanks for that!
I shall try that as soon as I get it! :D

Back
Top Bottom