New album cover

Re: The Baby

I wish to state that the fact I am pregnant has nothing to do with Morrisey (sic).

But, you see, that is an unedited 'sic', which still leaves the way open for speculation.

I need to get out more. Which I will. Tomorrow. At the S&G.

Peter

Re: The Baby

Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere (Kewpie:D), does anyone know whose baby it is that Morrissey is holding in the YOR album cover?

Jukebox Jury

Another post moved............................................. ..................
I'm not that interested to trawl through 50 pages to find (or not to find) the answer.......:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

I like the concept... not one of the ones who thinks Moz looks creepy holding a baby by the crotch... :rolleyes:

Just wish a person with somekind of taste had been in charge of the art design... the font is total, total shit! :(

13z9u8z.jpg

it just looks very unfinished :confused:

I'm with you on this...I love the idea of it, the baby is kinda cute, Moz looks good and I have no problem with the crotch holding but the whole thing just looks a bit photoshopped and unnatural :(

and the font is just a bit too wishy washy

I clicked on the thread "The Baby" hoping to read a thread narrowly focused on the topic of the baby on the cover sleeve. Instead I got taken to another, more general thread, where I am lost.

Busy-body mods again.....

Oh well, they'll never learn.

This font business just won't go away...

cockneyrebel.jpg

Anyone remember Steve Harley?

I'm with you on this...I love the idea of it, the baby is kinda cute, Moz looks good and I have no problem with the crotch holding but the whole thing just looks a bit photoshopped and unnatural :(

and the font is just a bit too wishy washy

I'd love to have that pic with just Morrissey from the waist up. :cool: He looks cool as hell in this shot. And in that shirt...:horny:

Maybe she was thinking of the famous Sistine Madonna by Raphael?

300px-Raffael_051.jpg

I dunno. There's a zillion Madonna and Childs out there, especially from the Renaissance.

It will be interesting to see how the press interprets all of this. We've probably over-analyzed it to death here :o

Just because I haven't posted my "cover" in a while. :)

YOR.jpg

I hope to god this isn't genuine. This image is just awful. I thought the cover of Ringleader was so-so but this is just terrible.

I love it apart from the stick on tattoos.

I want to see the outakes where the baby did a shit in its pants.

*pulls bitter lemon disgust face and makes quiff with hand*

Tags
art baby's arm can i please see it gerontophilia good font hated it he saw it! i have a nasty rash i have seen it i like the font i really want to see it. in yummy dipping sauce interesting though its gorgeous jake little butterfly meh no fair steamed dumplings stop editing it we seen it too
Back
Top Bottom