new board

D

Domestos Salad

Oh Lord, I am never going to get the hang of it.I will miss the trolls (well some of them).Has anyone else noticed that the intro to the father who must be killed is very similar to the intro of 'Stupid Girl' by Garbage?

I've been hoping David would eventually move to this type of forum. I'm so glad he decided to do so. Thank you so much for all of your hard work. :)

It's certainly been a long time coming, and now it's here I'm sure that everyone will settle into it and get used to the difference in style. It's definitely a better board and has more troll-prevention features! hehe.

- Mada

scarletteheart said:
I've been hoping David would eventually move to this type of forum. I'm so glad he decided to do so. Thank you so much for all of your hard work. :)

Agreed - boards look good so far, now to get used to the new posting styles.;)

Good job

The new board looks good and has a lot of neat features and I guess it's the best way to go.

But I also don't handle change so well. Perhaps we could've had both? Like, one more section added that takes you to the old school, anarchic board? (Or...maybe this is an opportunity for one of the other Morrissey fan sites to set up an old style board!)

Good that the chat room bit the dust. The evil that went on in there..... ;)

The "frown" smiley at the old board had a pathos utterly lacking this purpley, asphyxiated, excuse-for-a-sad-emoticon.

That's it. Bring back the old forum.
:( (damn!)

re: codreanu

"Half a Member"

Good one! :D

Just one suggestion. Maybe there should be a link back to the main site at the top?

Yes, there is in the brown design, but I was on the blue design before and there wasn't.

Huge improvement

This is a great new board. Much better than the old one that was full of trolls.

Wow, I haven't been around for a bit but I gotta say I love the new board. The format is what I'm used to from other message boards I frequent and I definitely won't miss the trolls. So way hey! Thank you, David!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom