New Chris Morris film: Four Lions

Chris Morris' 4 Lions Trailer

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Chris Morris' 4 Lions Trailer

there was a trailer out a couple of days before this one which was hastily pulled because it contained some massive spoilers.

i'm pretty excited. really disappointed i couldn't get to the bradford screening/q+a.

Re: Chris Morris' 4 Lions Trailer

screening in nottingham april 21st, q+a with herrs morris, ianucci und others after the film.

i don't know why i'm telling you this since if one of yous gets a ticket and i am unable to do so i may very well stab you in the kneecaps, but i guess i'm just a nice guy.

not announced on their site yet, announced on twitter though.

tickets on sale april 1 http://www.screenlit.co.uk

My friend blagged us tickets to the public premiere in Bradford, carefully chosen location no doubt. (Althought it was mainly filmed in Yorkshire to be fair)
Chris Morris was there and introduced the film followed by a q&a, it was rather amazing to be in the same room as the man who i regard as a hero/genius and that's not a term i use lightly.
He was thoroughly charming, funny and indeed as we know a very clever swine.
The film will split people down the middle, i looked around and that certainly looked the case on people's faces. When introducing the film he explained that prior to the first screening for friends and family his wife told him: "Even if it's really shit, well done; you’ve made a film".
It had many a laugh out loud moment and mocked everyone it came across, the terrorists, police, press, politicians. I've read a few mixed reviews but i thought it was great, the man has big balls...not that i could tell as i wasn't looking obviously.

Last edited:
Well it's finally been released this week. Anybody else seen it yet?

Was hoping to watch it myself but they aren't showing it here and haven't got time to make it to Manchester.

Mr Nightie made me go see this... twas his first visit to the cinema in about 7 years... and well worth it too he claims. He chortled loudly throughout:p.

I thought it was close to the bone, but an admirable effort at throwing humour at a sensitive subject :thumb: Love the fact that the most 'radical' bloke 'married into' the religion/cause!:blushing:

Went at weekend...really enjoyed it

did you see a new orange advert parodying the new A-team film?

They've changed the intro to the A-Team... it's no longer

"In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune.
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team." (pow, pow, pow, pow, pow [i'm a girl and can't make machine gun fire noise]):p

The new A-team film looks rubbish!:rolleyes:

did you see a new orange advert parodying the new A-team film?

They've changed the intro to the A-Team... it's no longer

"In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune.
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team." (pow, pow, pow, pow, pow [i'm a girl and can't make machine gun fire noise]):p

The new A-team film looks rubbish!:rolleyes:

I missed all the adverts and previews....we try to time it that way :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom