New J K Rowling book announced

The idea that you could poll Americans to answer questions of science shows how ignorant and desperate the argument is.
And it's not brave to sit in your mansion with the money you made off of a bunch of dorks and pretend that you're trying to save women by talking about things you know nothing about.

You'd do much better to just say she's a popular writer. At least you can prove that and don't need to take an opinion survey.

The idea that you could poll Americans to answer questions of science shows how ignorant and desperate the argument is.
And it's not brave to sit in your mansion with the money you made off of a bunch of dorks and pretend that you're trying to save women by talking about things you know nothing about.

You'd do much better to just say she's a popular writer. At least you can prove that and don't need to take an opinion survey.

:rolleyes:
I see FC. leave the hood rocket science to you.:crazy:
FC you dont need a hood high diploma to know that there 1 dudes and 2 chicks.🧑‍🎓

:hammer:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/report/sexuality-gender-and-justice/
Nearly everyone in middle school biology learned that if you’ve got XX chromosomes, you’re a female; if you’ve got XY, you’re a male.

science(y)

This tired simplification is great for teaching the importance of chromosomes but betrays the true nature of biological sex.

suddenly not science anymore, was rocket science for many years, now the science is tired and no good.:crazy:
but we must be scientific about this pap, and if the science doesnt match the pap make up some new nonsense
and call it science:lbf:

The popular belief that your sex arises only from your chromosomal makeup is wrong. The truth is, your biological sex isn’t carved in stone, but a living system with the potential for change.

no the idea that sex arises from science is wrong.:)
the truth is that is created not by chromosomes or DNA but by angels and yoko art bubbles:lbf:

I think we should take a poll on whether the Sun circles the Earth or the other way round.
:rolleyes:

FC according to your woke theory chromosomes and dna are faulty and:confused:
since dna and chromosomes have electrons and protons and quarks and neutrinos etc in
them they must be faulty too:crazy:
and since the earth and sun are made of proton electrons green and blue bosons quarks and
since you claim they are no good and faulty there is no real sun or earth:)

are you a transdude, dave? is that why i keep getting female vibes from you?? you cant hide the vibes, el dave-o. cant hide the vibes.

Last edited:
The "you argue against ignorant bigotry so you must be a member of the group in question" is not original or intelligent so no different than the usual idiocy you post. This is not surprising or interesting in any way.

Last edited:
The "you argue against ignorant bigotry so you must be a member of the group in question" is not original or intelligent so no different than the usual idiocy you post. This is not surprising or interesting in any way.

so now science is bigotry FC? :mad:
the molecules, higgs bosons, quarks, gravitons, neutrinos up and down quarks are bigots too?:mad:
i take it all the mathematical equations are bigots too, as well as the rocket scientists that figured them out.(n)

if you want to dress up its dressing up not science FFS:blushing:

stating that there are two sexes is not bigotry, dave, it's truth. maybe because youre not a woman (anymore), you dont understand the threat trans rights activists pose to womanhood in general.

and no, i dont think you're a transdude because you argue on the side of trans rights activists (which activists argue for the rights of minor attracted persons and bestiality, it should be said), i think you're a transdude because you have the vibes. i no longer think it was a simple mistake that i always assumed you were a 'she'.

so now science is bigotry FC? :mad:
the molecules, higgs bosons, quarks, gravitons, neutrinos up and down quarks are bigots too?:mad:
i take it all the mathematical equations are bigots too, as well as the rocket scientists that figured them out.(n)

if you want to dress up its dressing up not science FFS:blushing:

exactly. theres absolutely no reason why dudes cant wear dresses and still be dudes.

:mad:
every 5 seconds there is a new 'gender identity' a dude with a parachute is a gender identity:crazy:
more like jobless identity:hammer:

Back
Top Bottom