New lay-out

wolve

the sad punk
I kinda like it! :)

Well, the vertical lines are quite good. And with me everything works though. ;)

Still, I wonder what the "multi"-botton means...
Dare I......

edit: I pressed it, but it only becomes red??

Still, I wonder what the "multi"-botton means...
Dare I......
edit: I pressed it, but it only becomes red??

wolve, did you figure out the multi button yet?

when you click it and it turns red, then that means that one is flagged as being a quote for a multi-quote string...then if you have to scroll to other quotes for flagging, use the multi button to select them (and again it will turn red, indicating that quote is flagged as part of the multi-quote string)...

then on the final quote you want to use (like when you are actually ready to write your post), just click the regular Quote button, and it will take you to the posting/edit window. you will see all the multi-quotes you have selected lined up (they will be in order of how you selected them with the multi button), and you can reply in separate lines to each of the quotes you have chosen!

or, maybe you already got it to work and this is old news..... ?

No, I didn't get to it!
Thanks no one! ^^

We're quick learners :D

Re: New lay-out. HELP!

Can anyone advise why the buttons aren't working?

The quote, muti, B I U etc and smilies are knackered!!!!

^^ andy up in your post #2 and #3, your Quote button did work (since you used a quote there), but as far as the others, do you think there is any way that the new software version for the forum is somehow now incompatible with your machine?

I wonder if there are any systems for which this version is incompatible?

Since andy is still stuck with Windows '95, it may cause some problems there!

Sorry - it's the quick button, not the quote one!!

And there's no reason I can think of for this.

I'm using XP, the same as most other users I'd have thought....

Back
Top Bottom