New Morrissey interview in TT Kultur / DN.se, Hallandsposten (Swedish)

Re: New Interview

His views on Sweden are very old and date back to when Sweden did not have problems like we do now. It is a tourists view on a country he knows very little about. The changes in recent years have been dramatic. But he ignores politics so what does he know?

I thought you said you had an autoimmune disorder.

Yes, I do—I have multiple sclerosis, a neurological autoimmune disease. It's in remission, fortunately, and I've been able to keep it completely in control without the use of any drugs.

A person can have a disease or disorder without being unhealthy, which is wonderful! :) That fact that I am very healthy is probably a large part of the reason why my prognosis is so good.

Yes, I do—I have multiple sclerosis, a neurological autoimmune disease. It's in remission, fortunately, and I've been able to keep it completely in control without the use of any drugs.

A person can have a disease or disorder without being unhealthy, which is wonderful! :) That fact that I am very healthy is probably a large part of the reason why my prognosis is so good.

I am glad you are healthy. I wish you the best.

Good call...I was waiting for someone to bring that one up.

Your record of Truth Manipulation is as appalling as Ikea's so if you think we're suddenly BFF's, we're not.

Morrissey the persona is as much a construct as Ziggy Stardust, Johnny Rotten or Billy Idol et al. The idea that he is somehow more honest and 'real' as an artiste is laughable. The guy who claimed he never used the internet, yet had an email address for years, the guy who claims not to give a shit about working out, but employed a personal trainer … and on it goes. Like so many, Bowie, Lennon, great artistes but as human beings, as selfish and as self obsessed as the rest of humanity.

Yes, I wonder why you are here too, to post this rubbish ?

There is no other persona. With Morrissey you get Morrissey. He is not trying to be anyone different. You just
love him and his music or hate him, but no need to post that summary as its completely wrong. He has always
been the same person poor or rich, stood by his principles and with integrity by the bucket load. He has a great
knowledge of music also.

It may've been a weird, tiny little dig towards Marr too, a voracious runner. Marr recently when asked Moz/Smiths questions (by press) has been kinda nasty, because 1)it was my read he was open for a Smiths reunion a couple years ago, but Moz quashed it 2)he's now embarking on a long latent solo career, & wants that to be the focus---even though he peppers his shows with Smiths songs (& it's my impression (& others') that Marr just isn't quite good enough a frontman to pull all this off. Good try though mate, glad you're doing it, & glad it's going well. Even at this late date Marr is still a better songwriter than Whyte, Boorer, & Tobias, though I think Gustavo is showing great potential).

He's really side stepping the cancer questions, isn't he?

I'm sure Matt Walker, a hardcore runner will really appreciate Moz's words. So sitting on your ass in the hotel eating pasta is healthier than going out and running ten miles before a gig?

Your record of Truth Manipulation is as appalling as Ikea's so if you think we're suddenly BFF's, we're not.

I don't know about IKEA. I read about Swedens carbon footprint a couple of months ago. As far as truth is concerned....What is truth?
Neurosis may be truth......look around.

Whatever the case regarding Solomon's departure, I sure hope Boz gets a fat Christmas bonus for the mega-overtime he likely put in to catch the new guy up to speed over a steak.

The problem with anti biotics is that they not only kill all bad but all good too

No they don't at all which is the thing and you need to go read about this and maybe ask an expert. No need to spread myths and plain lies here.

Best Anon. insult I've had in ages.

Glad you took it the right way which means you have a sense of humour, something that we need more of around here.

God bless.....

The problem with anti biotics is that they not only kill all bad but all good too

It is obvious to me that you do not know how these things with bacteria work in the stomach. I suggest you read up on it and then start taking probiotics. You will realise that the layer in your stomach changes every 3rd day and that probiotics are not the same as antibiotics cause they are the bad ones you probably were talking about.

I would urge people with acne to try probiotics and see the changes but go for real antibiotics and keep the capsules in the fridge. Most of our well being is in the stomach.

Re: Morrissey interview in TT Kultur / Hallandsposten.se (Swedish)

I too am shocked by people who feed their babies with dead animals! Think how even more shocking if that person was a purported "vegetarian"! A Moz fan I knew who claimed to not eat meat and not be desperate/conformist was secretly trolling the internet for a man and when she landed her man in a foreign country she made babies and cooked meat for the entire family! Ironically, her first born eventually switched to the vegetarian diet on his own, but what is the deal with people who pretend to be something they are not? However, she is still a Moz fan, so at least that part of her character was "true."

Yes I know dear. And I am glad your friend found a healthier way to channel her obsession with control and compulsion to restrict. Better vegan than dead.

I was adding my thoughts to Chickpea's post - a reply to her. She doesn't know that story. I wasn't even talking to you. Obsession with control and compulsion to restrict? Well, it's too bad you don't know her. You could learn a thing or two...

By the by...don't call me "dear", Granny.

I would urge people with acne to try probiotics and see the changes but go for real antibiotics and keep the capsules in the fridge. Most of our well being is in the stomach.

Good call, anon - if anyone is interested read this ...

All the vegans/vegetarians I have met in real life and online fall into two distinct categories: pale and frail (anemic and vitamin b12 deprived) or large and soft (carb bloated). Have never met a healthy one. I am not kidding.

My best friend is the only vegan I know personally. He's by far the healthiest and strongest person I've ever met. Seriously, it's almost scary, I didn't even know human beings could be that healthy.

This guy's vegan too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFPsvF3UOdo

Morrissey doesn't have cancer. He had a mole removed and made an idiotic comment about cancer and realizes the headline execution he'd face if he came out and said, "Okay, I don't really have cancer."

Personally, I f***ing love David Bowie. Sound track to MY LIFE!

Its easy Bowie wont speak to him, he loves Bowie so he goes from trying to patch things up to getting frustrated and calling him names.
The piss fart moz die hards don't get it, as they don't get Mozza, they make themselves look stupid copying and hating Bowie
Morrissey doesn't even exist in Bowies world, its one way traffic. Tony, Kristeen and Bowie all laugh about Mozza for Tony and Kristeen he was just a meal ticket for Bowie he's just another famous fan

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom