New Morrissey photo with Poppie Harris posted on @poppiecouture / Instagram

maybe shes just nice and he likes her as a person or just politely honored her request for a pic if shes a fan. remember his ode to christian doir. that took me by surprise though i absolutely love that song to death. thanks for the photo

its rare very rare to use the male anatomy as an insult, now i know why.

there are a great variety of insults and individual can use. in this case, the almost exclusive use of the female anatomy to formulate insults toward is highly suspiciouls, add to that that those doing the insulters are hard core moz fans...... it all starts to make sense add to that that your defense of cg appears as you were defending a sister, and i think we pretty much have a match.
everything becomes clear.

Did you get your toned arms by fingering your dry deep gash whilst laid on a rock in the sun like a wrinkly salamander?

Is that really the best you can do ?
"The future's so bright I gotta wear shades"

Benny-the-British-Butcher

So let me get this straight. It is OK to sexualize Poppie but not OK to criticize her. So your opinion is acceptable but mine is not. Based on what rational mode of thinking? And, do you really think all or even most criticism stems from jealousy? It doesn't. And I don't need to love 'women' any more than a man does. Why is misogyny tolerated--even condoned--on this forum, but a woman saying anything negative about another woman is deemed as shallow, petty, and due to jealousy--a betrayal of her sex?

I have beautiful, toned arms--something I appreciate about myself. I am not jealous of arms that look like they have never carried more weight than a leather handbag.

I have never met a woman that didn't like to be told she was sexually attractive. I find her so, so sue me. You don't know the meaning of the word misogyny. You have a big problem with meanings.

Your comments about nasty arms, varicose veins, "Oink" etc,, reek of jealousy. And negativity. What are you a pessimist:)

I might even give you a compliment ...if you weren't so busy complimenting yourself.

I have never met a woman that didn't like to be told she was sexually attractive. I find her so, so sue me. You don't know the meaning of the word misogyny. You have a big problem with meanings.

Your comments about nasty arms, varicose veins, "Oink" etc,, reek of jealousy. And negativity. What are you a pessimist:)

I might even give you a compliment ...if you weren't so busy complimenting yourself.

thats between the ladies. at first i asked myself why would these 'men' get involved in a fight among females, and do so using the female anatomy as the source of their insults. im not asking myself anything anymore, i have the lay of the land. moz hardcore fans.

Morrissey these days reminds me of Jack Nicholson in The Shining. I don't wanna know which room number he prefers.

thats between the ladies. at first i asked myself why would these 'men' get involved in a fight among females, and do so using the female anatomy as the source of their insults. im not asking myself anything anymore, i have the lay of the land. moz hardcore fans.

i myself am male and dont think in gender. people shouldnt make fun of the way poeple look just to be mean. thats all i think about it. i think it more weird to think this topic for women only. why make the gender division?

i myself am male and dont think in gender. people shouldnt make fun of the way poeple look just to be mean. thats all i think about it. i think it more weird to think this topic for women only. why make the gender division?

Exactly.

Using naughty words doesn't equal misogyny, i find this line of thought to be ridiculous. As ridiculous as the person who constantly attacks other women, something none of the men on here seem to do, shouting misogyny all the time. Then again, this is the place where hypocrisy is the insult buzz word.

My god this thread is making me nauseous.

Marred, I tried to do you a solid and pop a pic of this girl in a mini just shy of her vagina and boots up to mid thigh, but the pics came out dark and I had to stop bc her boyfriend caught onto me sitting there trying to take pics on the sly with my goddam flash going off so I pkayed it off like I was confused about my phone. :D But you were in my thoughts on the dance floor since you suffer from Miniskirtia.

If I had never heard of Morrissey, and I encountered him the night that photo was taken, I would have thought he looked friendly and kind.

From Poppycocteau to Poppycouture...

16622207392_7a2030b17c_z.jpg
16415617977_56f30308b7_o.jpg

...you've come a long way, baby.

Or have you? ;)

From Poppycocteau to Poppycouture...

16622207392_7a2030b17c_z.jpg
16415617977_56f30308b7_o.jpg

...you've come a long way, baby.

Or have you? ;)

funny and yeah he does look nice and kind and seemed kind enough to pose for a photo with someone he doesnt know. agreed marred

This thread makes me long for the days when none of us spoke to each other, and instead just offered a nod of acknowledgement while passing on the street or at a gig when noticing the other's Smiths shirt or properly fashioned quiff...

This thread makes me long for the days when none of us spoke to each other, and instead just offered a nod of acknowledgement while passing on the street or at a gig when noticing the other's Smiths shirt or properly fashioned quiff...

but arent you talking to us now. arent you thwarting your own desire there

Marred, I tried to do you a solid and pop a pic of this girl in a mini just shy of her vagina and boots up to mid thigh, but the pics came out dark and I had to stop bc her boyfriend caught onto me sitting there trying to take pics on the sly with my goddam flash going off so I pkayed it off like I was confused about my phone. :D But you were in my thoughts on the dance floor since you suffer from Miniskirtia.

I appreciate the effort :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom