New Morrissey promo photo by Sam Rayner; Germaine Greer...?

37186821716_795e86f99a_o.jpg

new promotional photograph by the boy, shot at Le Fabrique.

Photo posted in the NME single article with credit info:

Morrissey, 2017 Credit: Sam Rayner/Press

Alternate version posted by unloveable:

40752_morrissey_press_germaine_greer.jpg

Last edited:
í don't blame him.

í don't know about you cheery chops, but these days í take whatever 'enhancement' í can get... ;)

Did anyone noticed this new promo photo of Morrissey? His face looks weird ,his cheeks and forehead ... either it's too photoshopped or he had Botox ... I just hope it's the first .

Attachments

• IMG_4203.JPG
    IMG_4203.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 0
Did anyone noticed this new promo photo of Morrissey? His face looks weird ,his cheeks and forehead ... either it's too photoshopped or he had Botox ... I just hope it's the first .

I too wondering if he's had botox.. he looks.. odd..

Was Sam the source of that odd photo taken inside the airplane with the flight attendant? Also had that uncanny valley look.

Our analog Mozfather is gradually being taken over by apps...

I too wondering if he's had botox.. he looks.. odd..

as long as he doesn't pull a M.Jackson or Carrot Top... don't care what he does (if he was to) with his face or body.

though here it looks like some harmless photo chicanery on that first one.

The lighting is terrible on the photo... looks like he has two light sources, one at each side, that makes him look cross eyed and casts the worst shadows possible. If Sam had used a ring light or some form of flash in front it'd looks fine enough, but this just casts a weird shadow on his nose that makes his face look odd.. that said this is the most I've ever seen him look like himself from the 80s in recent time...

The lighting is terrible on the photo... looks like he has two light sources, one at each side, that makes him look cross eyed and casts the worst shadows possible. If Sam had used a ring light or some form of flash in front it'd looks fine enough, but this just casts a weird shadow on his nose that makes his face look odd.. that said this is the most I've ever seen him look like himself from the 80s in recent time...
I agree about the lighting etc but he's eyes are going in different directions.

Please don't let selfie vanity take control of you, MacDonna has that covered, from growing old gracefully.

Last edited:
Sam's been in L.A. for a while.
Interesting choice of shirt (appears to be custom).
If that picture is untouched... :paranoid:
Still, he's a good nephew:

20170919_174640.png

(His latest post).
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom