New Orleans, LA - Saenger Theater (June 11, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / One Of Our Own / Will Never Marry / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Not A Man / My Dearest Love / Scandinavia / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat is Murder / Now My Heart Is Full // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by Abrahan

Last edited:

Will never marry ?

W T F ? That is just a terrible noise ! It sounds like a bunch of kids doing a cover in their mum and dads garage !
A classic song bastardised, again.

The worst lawnmower parts he's ever had in the engine, time to weigh the 4ker in.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Last edited by a moderator:
She is Steven's deranged limpet, you can't miss her she's the one at the front with the enormous protuberance on her boat race.
A K A. Beaky !

And Benny-Hill-the British-Butcher is the crusty Creature From The Black Lagoon lookalike wearing an Ed Banger and the Nosebleeds t-shirt running on all fours in the park frantically trying to smell dog's butts.

He looks good there. The tan suits him (but perhaps it's the light).

The nasal spray, a faithful companion at every concert. I would go so far as to say: no nasal spray = no concert. He would probably get no air if he leaves it at the hotel.

I always thought that nasal sprays can be quite dangerous for the mucosae if you use them so often. Maybe it's a misunderstanding on my part. Does anyone know something about this?

Ladies and Gentlemen !
It is my great pleasure to say now that we have reached Dixie land !
Let the cancellation 's commence and the excuses roll in !
Goodnight.

he has no record contract and no management, its reached the point, believe or not, where he may be too broke to cancel any shows. instead we may get more petulant and swishy behavior, sending boz to look for rebellious fans in the audience, in dixie not the safest proposition.
but his snippy behaviour is always entertaining.

Of course the set list goes up another level when the USA tours start. Wake up! I mean Nancy backstage, deep fried zucchini, onion rings, cheese nips, and Mexicans in California. What more could a man want? Anonymous-

ok, this is a frivolous question, but do you remember during which song he tossed his shirt?--if in fact he did...just in case he does the same on Saturday night, I can try to get in position...ha-ha. Thanks for posting the setlist!
Let me know what you look like so I can smash your face in tonight!!!!!

I'm watching these videos posted of the show and although he sounds great my god he's slowed down a lot! Almost each video is him standing there center stage kinda just swaying back and forth.

I'm watching these videos posted of the show and although he sounds great my god he's slowed down a lot! Almost each video is him standing there center stage kinda just swaying back and forth.

I don't understand these comments to be honest. It is almost as if many have still not realized that Morrissey is not a man with perfect health anymore. We and Moz are fortunate that his voice is indestructible. That's the most important.

cat fight tonite, big 'dude' vs little 'dude'. going just to watch that. lol

His hair looks pretty awesome. I love it longer.

Yeah, I don't think Morrissey is popular with hicks, tourists on bourbon street, and poor black people, but since Ozzy outbid him on that Beverly Hills mansion that he and Nancy wanted, he really needs the money from this USA tour....hence New Orleans. Anonymous-

A better video of the Queen Is Dead

Last edited by a moderator:
Wowza - for people saying how it wasn't sold out, look at how cramped the pit is - people can barely move! ;)
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=2aea8a485cd37eee533f5272cbee0115&oe=55EBBFC3

Thankyou so much for posting this picture.
And if they don't believe us now ! Will they ever believe us ?
This picture needs to be re-posted a thousand times and more just to let those B'stard record companies know just what the 4ck they're missing out on.
The United Kingdum has a shitload of un-wanted pre-loved black curtians left over from his last sell out tour, we are only to happy to pass them on at cost price . All contact through M-Solo, not that other shite site run by the deranged limpet AKA Beaky.

packed? there i like nobody there a couple of old times next to a lot of empty space. im being generous saying there was it was a half house. nobody outside cueing to get in, nobody at the pit. what does that add up to?
its going to be a long tour.

As I said in a previous post " Let the cancellation's commence " !
Our Crank has been exposed.
There is nothing left to offer, he's a dried up cheese eating nobody's nothing.
God save the Queen.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom