~ New Smiths 7" Record Collection Video ~ {Part 3 of 4}

Paneeks

Hello everyone on Morrissey Solo. I posted this new thread because I just recorded my third installment on collecting Morrissey and The Smiths 7" records. I hope you watch it and I would really appreciate your questions or comment both on You Tube and here. Again, thanks to MorrisseySolo and to you for watching it. It is very much appreciated,
Rob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsQnBvgYbgU

I will be posting my fourth and final video on my Moz and Smiths 12" records.

Last edited:
Hey Rob... It's amazing. I'm glad to see another part of your collection. I don't own this box neither Morrissey's 7'', then it's gorgeous to watch some many details of it.
I'm going to work anf then I come back I'll send you a PM.
Havw a nice day, my friend.

Hello Raphael,
Again, thanks for checking out the Smiths 7" video. I am going to do one more final 4th part video that will include all 12" records. I am sure that most people must be getting sick of seeing my face by now anyways. I know I am sick of seeing it! I hope you has an excellent day at work and again my friend thanks a lot for staying in touch and for sending out such warm comments. Talk to you soon, Rob

Great videos Rob. It is really cool that you have the "Ignore me", "Jack", "Hold On" and "WHILY" promos on 7" and CD single.
Looking forward to the next.
Take care

Well done , it is so entertaining.
Cheers Moz

Well done , it is so entertaining.
Cheers Moz

Hello Stoned,
Thanks so much for your comment. I am very happy that you enjoyed my video. I am still missing a few titles but do intend to find them someday. I noticed that you have signed this "Moz". If you are the real Morrissey, thank you again for watching my video.
Rob/Boston

Great videos Rob. It is really cool that you have the "Ignore me", "Jack", "Hold On" and "WHILY" promos on 7" and CD single.
Looking forward to the next.
Take care

Roky,
I thought I replied with an email to you? Actually I sent one to your inbox I believe. But thanks again for your comment here. I cannot believe I have got so many views and comments also. Everyone has been really nice and I did not expect anything less when it comes to Morrissey fans. Yes, the promo 7" are nice and the promo CD's as well. I am very happy to have those in mint condition. Like I said before {and I quote}, "I do not have the biggest collection but I am happy with the releases that I have collected". Thanks again Roky, talk with you soon, Rob/Boston

I have 17 different Suedehead 7"s, go figure.

I bet there is somene with 20.

Last edited:

You should make a video and upload it....
Here's the UK 7" with I Know Very Well How I got My Name on the B side, here's the Australian 7" with I Know Very Well How I got My Name on the B side...... ah, here's an interesting one... it's a Japanese Promo, there's a funny story behind this one...

Dave

Having 17 Suedehead singles is truly amazing. That must be your favorite Morrissey song or artwork? I think it is fantastic no matter what you collect. I would be interested in asking you if you have any pressings from other countries besides the US and UK pressings? Thanks for your comment, Rob

Hello Motorways,
I am trying to view your video but its cutting out quick and shutting down. Please send another one if you have time because I really would like to see your collection. Thanks a lot, Rob

You should make a video and upload it....
Here's the UK 7" with I Know Very Well How I got My Name on the B side, here's the Australian 7" with I Know Very Well How I got My Name on the B side...... ah, here's an interesting one... it's a Japanese Promo, there's a funny story behind this one...

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow, I can see you really dig Everyday Is Like Sunday. That was a fantastic upload. I am sorry that it cut out so soon because I really wanted to see more. Thanks for showing it, Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
Having 17 Suedehead singles is truly amazing. That must be your favorite Morrissey song or artwork? I think it is fantastic no matter what you collect. I would be interested in asking you if you have any pressings from other countries besides the US and UK pressings? Thanks for your comment, Rob

Suedehead - UK 7" [HMV POP1618]
Suedehead - UK 7” [HMV POP1618 (jukebox edt)]
Suedehead - EEC 7" [EMI 20 2383-7]
Suedehead - France 7" test pressing
Suedehead - France 7" [EMI France 20 2383-7] (promo stamped)
Suedehead - Italy 7" [EMI 20 2383-7]
Suedehead - Portugal 7" test pressing
Suedehead - Portugal 7" [EMI 20 2383-7]
Suedehead - Spain 7" [HMV/Hispavox 20 2383-7]
Suedehead - USA 7" [Sire/Reprise 7-27907-A]
Suedehead - USA 7" [Sire/Reprise 9 27907-7]
Suedehead - Canada 7" [Sire/Reprise 7-27907-A]
Suedehead - Canada 7" [Sire/Reprise 92 79077]
Suedehead - Australia 7" [EMI Australia EMI2059]
Suedehead - Philippines 7" [EMI 73-X-365]
Suedehead - South Africa 7" [EMI PS100]
Suedehead - Japan 7" [PRP-1275]