New Tour Dates For The Cure

osiris

The Cure has just released the new dates for the 2008 tour. Since the 2007tour was cancelled, 3 new dates have been included in the 2008 tour (Austin, Cleveland, & Pheonix.) Go to thecure.com for all the new dates.

I bought tickets off craigslist for this and i tried to get a refund they guys totally jacking me around. God I hope they honor them at the venue like they said they will. I was really dissapointed about them rescheduling.:(

They will for sure honor the old tickets from 2007 for the 2008 tour. I was bummed also about the cancellation but atleast when they come back, the new album will be finished. Therefore there will be lots of new songs to be performed. I think the cancellation will be worth it for the new songs. I saw The Cure back in March 2007 in Miami, FL & they didn't play any new songs. They did however pulled out an old gem "The Big Hand" which Robert said that it has not been performed live in about 18 years.

Oh, I was so hoping to hear The Big Hand when I saw them in August! Lucky thing! But they did play a few classics, like 'Grinding Halt' which was a big surprise.

why dont they not come back to the UK? i saw them in manchester and they were ace wish they would do a christmas tour back where they belong

Osiris! You were at the Miami gig?! How was it? How was the crowd? I didn't go because I couldn't have endured wading through all the electronic and latin dance crap [I'm sorry if I just insulted anyone here who likes that kind of stuff].

It is the b-side to Letter To Elise (from Wish album) & considered to be a 'lost' hit if you will....its a fantastic song.

They have basically ignored all their b-sides for the past 25 years...notable exceptions being The Big Hand, A Japanese Dream, and Signal To Noise...

while songs like The Exploding Boy, A Few Hours After This, 2 Late and others have never been played

The Cure has just released the new dates for the 2008 tour. Since the 2007tour was cancelled, 3 new dates have been included in the 2008 tour (Austin, Cleveland, & Pheonix.) Go to thecure.com for all the new dates.

Thou written the band that dare not write its name in here:eek:

I would never pay to get to a Cure gig

again 10 points lost in the 'best Morrissey site' ranked by the Man Himself

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom