New York City, NY - Lunt-Fontanne Theatre (May 7, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

First Of The Gang To Die / How Soon Is Now? / I Wish You Lonely / Speedway / Break Up The Family / Is It Really So Strange? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Morning Starship / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Everyday Is Like Sunday / What She Said // Suedehead

Setlist courtesy of @FROSTY

Last edited:
Great show and even better set list, highlight for me was Break up the family (saw Moz for 30 years and never got to see this one)

Awesome show tonight! Security was tighter before show but once Moz took stage we were able to move to the front. The setlist flowed so well, again the only slow part for me was Bullfighter(I don't get the appeal). FOTTD was awesome opened, perfect energy. Break up the Family and Seasick were emotional treats and the highlight for me was Trouble Loves Me. I almost didn't recover. I am strongly hoping for Pigsty for Saturday!!(my only other show) (hear me Mozzy??:D)

Tonight was strongly emotional for me. I felt that energy was there through the songs and the crowd energy. Not to sound sappy (as I am on a gig high) but I feel we are so lucky Morrissey is still doing these concerts and in better voice than ever. One song and I am back in high school, college, etc. Truly grateful!!
I thought I was the only one that almost got emotional omg. Totally didn’t expect that.

Awesome show tonight! Security was tighter before show but once Moz took stage we were able to move to the front. The setlist flowed so well, again the only slow part for me was Bullfighter(I don't get the appeal). FOTTD was awesome opened, perfect energy. Break up the Family and Seasick were emotional treats and the highlight for me was Trouble Loves Me. I almost didn't recover. I am strongly hoping for Pigsty for Saturday!!(my only other show) (hear me Mozzy??:D)

Tonight was strongly emotional for me. I felt that energy was there through the songs and the crowd energy. Not to sound sappy (as I am on a gig high) but I feel we are so lucky Morrissey is still doing these concerts and in better voice than ever. One song and I am back in high school, college, etc. Truly grateful!!

Well said. Thanks to you, Girlmostlikely! Great to meet you, and I hope to see you Saturday!

Great show and even better set list, highlight for me was Break up the family (saw Moz for 30 years and never got to see this one)

AH! Didn't know you were there. Will you be around for any others?

I so love that he's digging into Viva Hate (and even Strangeways.) A few bars of "I Won't Share You..." Just... tonight was incredible. I came home and was trying to explain to my two teenagers and I'm not even sure I have the words.

Time is a flat circle?

Totally know what you mean. That's how I felt last year when I saw him and he played both Dial-a-Cliche and Break Up The Family. Songs that have been in my life since I was in high school back when Vivia Hate came out (yes, I'm old). Music really has that power to take you back and this person's music has been in my life for most of it now.

Last edited:
AH! Didn't know you were there. Will you be around for any others?

I so love that he's digging into Viva Hate (and even Strangeways.) A few bars of "I Won't Share You..." Just... tonight was incredible. I came home and was trying to explain to my two teenagers and I'm not even sure I have the words.

Time is a flat circle?
Wow long time!
Will be there tomorrow too :)

Credit: Maladjustedguy
c11c400180e3bca5185aa250e6fa4f06.jpg
4b7c7a5899b91817bc0168003b3e19dc.jpg
515d7ee3bd111eb18aa5faa6f4e8b6a9.jpg
fe5564160008bf60a319554ffd8090af.jpg
562149c24914fac719ac5a888fa9fd63.jpg
712f4786e7636e9899aae7ecd79b8c6e.jpg
3b29b77cc216ab92f91dcd90d1d60409.jpg
72d8b465641e829c1bc6e70070fdbf42.jpg
04f2d57dda950105fad7b48ef1d0fb89.jpg

Goodnight,
FWD.

Took this video today, when he was coming in. I just uploaded it to YouTube so it’ll take some time to process — I think

He said he turned off the news and it’s actually given him a few moments to “live” and had a clever pun to suggest people not watch the news. Forget what he said.

Someone yelled no news is good news which he said no, because good news is great news

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom